Micro: Dethy5 WWNDD? COMPLETE (TOWN VICTORY)

Happy to not be a wolf, eh Takh? :thumbsup:
Imagine me starting dancing without getting up from my chair.

btw Syn-chan says:
Takhisis and TGT got wolf results N0, making them Negative Nancy and Insane Nancy. Whichever they are is irrelevant.
It's not irrelevant, because if I'm insance then than confirms Syn-chan's scan.

60/178 posts. Even in Dethy pizza doesn't shut up.

My "strategy" was to pick a "side": innocent scanners or guilty scanners. Kill the other two and try to blend it, faking my results as the same as one other person. I had already decided to fake Syn as scum unless he came up with a town scan on me. Seems the best way to blend in, but a town who knows what they are doing can getcha anyway.

A perfectly cromulent strategy. You don't know which wrong guilty result is useful or useless, or which innocent result is useful or useless, so you're shooting blind.

Nothing you can do if you guess wrong blind and town guesses right blind. The nature of Dethy is basically a series of coin flips and the goon has to win them all.

It's pretty town sided when town does their job. I can't fault anything you did as an obviously wrong move. None of it.

Also I refused to kill Syn bc he asked nicely and refused to kill Pizza bc I wanted him to be able to play.

Also I refused to kill Syn bc he asked nicely and refused to kill Pizza bc I wanted him to be able to play.
Well leaving me alive is more optimal than killing me as I was naive.

You want to eliminate the possibility of two correct and useful cop peeks for the rest of play, whether they happen n1 or spread out over n1 and n2.

Me and TGT townreading each other was gonna be an issue in f3, and we both had useless scan results. The only useful power we had was the power claim truthfully from our POV.

Even useless non vanilla townies are useful in open setups merely due to their claims. I was never solved by scan, really, just by being the only possible naive claimant.

This is why I never advocate lying as town in Dethy setup. You can clever yourself straight into a loss by doing so.

It's so backwards. Me refusing to lie, and me advocating No Elimination. It's really not a mafia game because I basically never do either thing.

It's pretty town sided when town does their job.
This should be on the mafiascum wiki. topsecret didn't do anything wrong. We didn't give him time to do it wrong.

Game winning scan target and decision making. (This made me independently town read Syn even without Takh's involvement)

IMO Synsensa is town's MVP, but Takhisis also made a useful and game ending scan.

TGT and I played pretty optimally for useless scan result role, and town read each other. So, everyone strong candidate for that. Good job in particular, Synsensa!
tbh my read on TS D1 was pure gut.

Top Bottom