Military resources - does the computer cheat?

PoweredBySoy

Warlord
So I was just playing a game on Noble. It was very early in the game yet - each civ was just about getting it's third city established. I did an axe and chariot rush on my nearest neighbor, Churchill. He had archers for defense. As I was attacking his city, one of the archers was all of a sudden replaced by an axeman. As I continued the rush, I now find Churchill has a healthy supply of both axemen and swordsmen. Yet when I start to pillage his entire territory, I find neither copper nor iron in his possession.

Any thoughts on this? I can't think of any way he has created these units.

I think if the computer does end up cheating in this way, I may just start playing Sins Of A Solar Empire instead. =(

sorry, wrong forum. have fun Civ'ing though. :)

The computer does not cheat in any kind of way or form except for better research above prince.

He most likely had a city settled on top of those resources, or a city outpost somewhere. Turn on resource indicators. he probably amassed his army using whipping too by the way, that's how he popped that axeman.

Warning out of context: Genv, I can raed the txet in yuor sgniatrue. Itensertnig rsaerech. Have to raed more aubot it. :)

Top Bottom