Mini Mafia - not so wild ride

Jarrema

Master Voter
Premise of this game is to run something similar to Visor's Wild Ride mini, but more in line with mafia games.

Game for 10 players.
5 players (so half of them) would be townies. There would be no vanilla townie, but most townies will not know who is in their team (two masonic bus-drivers, healer, and two other roles)
Two mafia team of two players
One serial killer, with bullet-proof vest (takes 1 less damage from night attacks)

Every player will start with 6 lives. Lynch does 3 damage, night attack does 2 damage.
In case of tie, damage would be divided between tied players:
In case of tie between 2 players both will suffer 2 points of damage.
In case of tie between 3 or more players, all will suffer 1 point of damage

Interested in trying?

Rules (stolen):
•24 hour days and 24 hour night phases. Phases may be extended if needed and if I require.
•You can contribute after death, can't use private offthread info though, can't PM people, etc.
•You may not post your role PM or quote anything by me, however you may paraphrase. You may copy what other people have said or paraphrase it however.
•No screenshots, etc.
•You may talk to players outside the thread.
•You will vote for players you want lynched during the day, using the format, Vote: Jarema. Votes must be in bold to count. If you wish to unvote, simply: Unvote; Vote: ATPG.
•If you are replaced or WOG killed, please do not post in the thread anymore unless it is an apology. If you are replaced by choice, please don't comment in the game
•If you think you won't be around during the night phase to give your night action, you can always PM me your night actions in advance
•No lynch is allowed
•Do not edit your posts. If you want to fix a grammar mistake or fix tags, that's fine, but don't alter your content. If you have another thought, just double post
•Other stuff may happen. Don't be scared
•Also, there is to be no lurking. If you miss two day phases in a row you will be WoG'ed
•Have fun. This is not an option
•Alignment will be revealed on death

Sign-ups:
1. topsecret
2. Buddhafish
3. Xenoneb
4. GhostWriter
5. spaceman
6. MartinLuther
7. SamSniped
8. Mat93
9. NinjaCow
10. BigTin

Seems, chaotic... in

Half of needed players listed

In, although I don't think I will be allowed to lurk that much this time.

Nice to see you all, two more needed

This will run much more smoothly I think. In.

welcome :)

I will join. In

Game will begin soon

I am sending role pms. Please do not post now

All pms sent.

Unfortunately, two of you: GhostWriter and Spaceman cannot receive private messages (I do not know why), so we must wait for them. Please guys tell me how I can contact you

All pms sent.

Unfortunately, two of you: GhostWriter and Spaceman cannot receive private messages (I do not know why), so we must wait for them. Please guys tell me how I can contact you

Usually you need to empty space in your PM inbox to get more...

Well

I am not sure what happened, but both messages sent now.

Day 1 officially begins.
It will last a little more than 24 hours.

Top Bottom