Mini Mafia - not so wild ride

vote: topsecret

4 townies, and 3 scums had the option to perform an action (well everyone did, but max of 7), so performing an action doesn't really tell us much.

About 10 hours of day remain

Topsecret I didn't target anyone last night so I don't know how to explain that. If you want anymore info I will answer a PM from you.

Tally:

Samsniped: Xenoneb, Ghostwriter, MartinLuther
Ghostwriter: Samsniped
Mat93: NinjaCow
Topsecret: Spaceman, Mat93
BigTin: Topsecret

EDIT: I miscounted vote of Mat93. Tally changed.

After little discussion, despite accusations against others, SamSnioed was chosen for lynch. This time, residents of Nightfall Hills were prepared. Someone has bring a strong rope. SamSniped was hanged on the nearby tree.
Soon, it was obvious that SamSniped was a criminal!
Spoiler :
mafia member

Happy with well-done job, people went to their houses

A lot of shots were heard during the night.
So, people were shocked when they wake up and found that every one (well, not counting late Samsniped of course) was alive

DAY 3 STARTED

Day will last about 24 hours

What is the case against him? It seems thin. He came out saying something. Although that was the last time he posted. One of three post. Seems normal.

Like I said I didn't target anyone. But I don't see how that incriminate topsecret. Martin care to explain a little more.

Mat93. Samsniped was targeting me, and Mat93 was alone in backing him up, and Samsniped was mafia. It seems pretty reasonable to me these two may be in cahoots with each other. Although I'm not convinced 100% for certain, and would be willing to change my vote if Mat93 can adequetely clear his name.

Mat93. Samsniped was targeting me, and Mat93 was alone in backing him up, and Samsniped was mafia. It seems pretty reasonable to me these two may be in cahoots with each other. Although I'm not convinced 100% for certain, and would be willing to change my vote if Mat93 can adequetely clear his name.

Best case so far. And I was voting for him yesterday. Seems legit.

Vote: Mat93

unvote; vote: BigTin

After private communications.

Not my fault the tally was wrong. I'm not going to be that obvious if I'm scum with him, not when it's likely he will die soon anyway (from 2 lynches by the end of that day, and any night damage he got).

I don't believe topsecret is lieing...through night actions, therefore vote: BigTin I do not believe your claim to not target anyone. Also, if your claim to have targeted someone is true, then it would make sense that you are either 1 of a mason pair, or 1 of a mafia pair, and odds are 2:1 on you being mafia from that.

Like I said I didn't target anyone. But I don't see how that incriminate topsecret. Martin care to explain a little more.

How can we trust his claim if you didn't target anyone?

BigTin keeps claiming not to have targeted anyone. I know he did, or at least someone messed with the results. And he's trying to protect me, perhaps to get points with the town? vote: BigTin

Also, I wouldn't vote for Mat, he switched votes, and he can't help it if the tally is incorrect.

Not my fault the tally was wrong. I'm not going to be that obvious if I'm scum with him, not when it's likely he will die soon anyway (from 2 lynches by the end of that day, and any night damage he got).

I don't believe topsecret is lieing...through night actions, therefore vote: BigTin I do not believe your claim to not target anyone. Also, if your claim to have targeted someone is true, then it would make sense that you are either 1 of a mason pair, or 1 of a mafia pair, and odds are 2:1 on you being mafia from that.

BigTin keeps claiming not to have targeted anyone. I know he did, or at least someone messed with the results. And he's trying to protect me, perhaps to get points with the town? vote: BigTin

Also, I wouldn't vote for Mat, he switched votes, and he can't help it if the tally is incorrect.

He changed his vote? Away from the vote Samsniped was giving just as he was about to die? That's actually even more scummy to me, this way its very, very hard to claim that his voting in cahoots with Samsniped against me was just by random chance. The fact that he changed it, and too last second to even have the change recorded, shows me that the change was motivated by fear.

I'm going to need a better defense from him than that.

He changed his vote? Away from the vote Samsniped was giving just as he was about to die? That's actually even more scummy to me, this way its very, very hard to claim that his voting in cahoots with Samsniped against me was just by random chance. The fact that he changed it, and too last second to even have the change recorded, shows me that the change was motivated by fear.

I'm going to need a better defense from him than that.

Mat changed because he discussed my proof of townieness with me, not to keep from looking suspicious. But for all we know, you could be the SK or on the other mafia team.

Mat changed because he discussed my proof of townieness with me, not to keep from looking suspicious. But for all we know, you could be the SK or on the other mafia team.

So you're basically admitting to being mafia then? Since he "Discussed your proof of townieness" and then he voted for you?

Of course, Mat93 could be lying to you as well, so I'm keeping my vote on him. You yourself could be deceived. If Mat93 is innocent, that means you are basically guaranteed to be mafia.

And no, you don't know who I am. My efforts to "Target the mafia" could just as easily be a facade. That said, I have said or done nothing that would make anyone think that I am, yet I've gotten a lot of OMGUS votes anyway. You, on the other hand, have almost completely inadventently told us exactly who you are.

I suspect your probably in the other mafia team, but you could have just as easily been teamed with Samsniped as well.

You could both be guilty, but its pretty obvious to me that at least one of you is guilty.

Which one is it?

Top Bottom