[MOD] Fall from Heaven II

i found a bug........ the mod likes to freeze from time to time....

Ah thanks for the reply. Fair enough reason to... now to play more :p

Found it pretty easy to use culture offensively, but never went for a culture VICTORY. Is it really that hard once you adjust your spending to mostly culture?

Just downloaded it and am about to try it out. If it is half as good as the original, I have a feeling I'll be drooling over it in no time.

Lightzy said:
Found it pretty easy to use culture offensively, but never went for a culture VICTORY. Is it really that hard once you adjust your spending to mostly culture?
I think the last culture producting tech is liberalism. After that you could change to culture 100%, but I didn't want to fall too far behind so I never went above 50. Just takes awhile to win that way. Not as fast as cultural victory in vanilla. But if Kael adds late game units that can significantly boost culture in a tile/city, then it will be more enjoyable. That would actually be a more fun way to pursue cultural victory than in vanilla civ.

Best feature of this mod: Kael taking the time to respond to every comment! I don't know how find the time or patience, but its amazing. Great job!

having completed FFH1 (wich was brill btw) I can't wait to play FFH2.... oooooohhhhhh I'm so excited I could wee!:crazyeye: :goodjob:

Mallek said:
having completed FFH1 (wich was brill btw) I can't wait to play FFH2.... oooooohhhhhh I'm so excited I could wee!:crazyeye: :goodjob:

Be careful, we just put down new carpet!

OMG!!!!!! I just played for twelve and a half hours and NEVER GOT BORED!!!! This is absolutely incredible. You guys did a FANTASTIC JOB!!!!

On a good note.... No bugs for the entire twelve and a half hours of play. Liked the fact that a domination victory takes more land than it does in original gameplay. It helped make the game seem more worth it. A MILLION KUDOS TO THE DEVS OF THIS MOD!!!!!!

12.5 hours and no problems. That's awesome. Get some rest, food, and air then come back again. :)

man... 12.5 hours... damn thats a long time... closest i've come to that was with WoW... And we all know how that ended :confused:

12.5 hours... my wife would kill me after 1 and a half!

One thing I love(!), is those blasted horse-riding enemies that use my roads.... they are REALLY mean.... may not do too much damage, but they tie up lots of my resources chasing them down....

Ah well.... the Dwarven march of conquest will continue regardless.....

Hello Guys again,

Im not sure how popular this request will be, but I have three children ages 10, 6, 2 and I'm wondering if some of the pictures can be "toned" down a bit or an option be made available for different backround or leader pictures. That Demon is scary as hell (pun intended) and the backround picture of the fallen angel (yes i know, it IS Fall from heaven...) is a bit too scary for kids. If my wife sees them, I may never get to play during daylight hours again.

Just asking..., I still love the mod!

Warlords Eraser said:
Hello Guys again,

Im not sure how popular this request will be, but I have three children ages 10, 6, 2 and I'm wondering if some of the pictures can be "toned" down a bit or an option be made available for different backround or leader pictures. That Demon is scary as hell (pun intended) and the backround picture of the fallen angel (yes i know, it IS Fall from heaven...) is a bit too scary for kids. If my wife sees them, I may never get to play during daylight hours again.

Just asking..., I still love the mod!

To switch the background picture back to the vanilla civ one rename the 'Fall from Heaven 2 011/Assets/art/interface/screens/loading' directory to 'loading.old'

Also rename the 'Fall from Heaven 2 011/Assets/art/interface/main menu/carre.dds' and 'civ4mainmenubg.nif' to .old.

As for the Hyborem picture if you fill up the opponent slots he will never show up. Otherwise you can replace the 'Fall from Heaven 2 011\Assets\art\interface\Leaderheads\Hyborem.dds' with a dds picture of something else (I find a mother-in-law or ex-wife fits nicely) to keep it from being as offensive (well... depending on the mother-in-law).

Wow 12.5 hours impressive.......... was that just one game? The longest I've gone on this mod was 7 hours.

Well it was seven or so to the "Domination" victory, but I just played it until I killed everyone because they ticked me off. LOL

LOL. 1) I'm single. (Women are EVIL I tells ya... EVIL!!!!) 2) I watch TV at the same time.

Jealous? LOL Anyway I am on Worker's comp, so I need something to do all day. The pain and discomfort keep me up and gaming keeps my mind off it for a while. That and my first game system WAS Pong, so I have years of practicing "Marathon Gaming." Well that and this mod KICKED ASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a matter of fact, I have a feeling I will be passing out at the computer because I am about to play it again. I'll keep ya posted...

Signed,

THE MARATHON MAN

Just dont die... you know it happens...

Top Bottom