MOD-Incompatibility: CsebMod - Extended Plot MouseOver Popup [V2] (UI)

Bananijoe

Chieftain
Found a MOD-Incompatibility:
- Thal´s-Balance v5
- CsebMod - Extended Plot MouseOver Popup [V2] (UI)

Error: CSEB-MOD has no function after updating "Thal´s-Balance" to v5 with Patch 1.0.1.217
Info: Didnt change other MODs, used same activation-order, always clear cache before changing MODs.
CSEB worked fine with "Thal´s-Balance v4" on Patch 1.0.1.217

The new version of Thal's mod includes PlotHelp(sic) lua edits, which Cseb does as well.

@Seek
Might have loaded Cseb after this one. As Sneaks mentioned I override the tooltip... to correct the vanilla worker "turns until complete" bug. I'll take a look at the extended plot thing and see if I can add it as an optional extension to CiVUP.

@Seek
Might have loaded Cseb after this one. As Sneaks mentioned I override the tooltip... to correct the vanilla worker "turns until complete" bug. I'll take a look at the extended plot thing and see if I can add it as an optional extension to CiVUP.

That would be fantastic. I keep trying to play without it - it hasn't been updated in months and only works sporadically - but the "alt" function listing all possible improvements' yields is an invaluable time-saver.:)

Btw, soon after posting above, I tried it with v5.2 and of course it didn't work.:p

Edit: In my next game with 5.2 CSeb worked perfectly - I think I forgot to clear the cache the first time...

Since i was testing different Mods anyway to narrow down the "Active CityDefense"-Error, i tested
- CSEB_MOD with
- Thal´s MOD v5.2

Yepp affirmative - seems to work

Merging this is going to be more difficult than I anticipated... there's bits of code for the tooltip scattered through 7 files just for the one tooltip, so I gotta figure out what his organizational strategy was. It should be done for the next version though. :)

Top Bottom