Modern Alliances

by the way when i playtested your mod today it crashed after turn 1. i was playing as Canada if that's important, i also got a number of errors when i launched the playtest. any thoughts?

Im not sure why this is, ill play a game about 50 turns as canada. What did the errors say??

hey do the updates modify the CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead, CIV4CivilizationInfos, or CIV4LeaderHeadInfos files? i modified those files when working on the LHs so i'll need to know what you changed so i can copy it to those files

hey do the updates modify the CIV4ArtDefines_Leaderhead, CIV4CivilizationInfos, or CIV4LeaderHeadInfos files? i modified those files when working on the LHs so i'll need to know what you changed so i can copy it to those files

That is why i warned you to wait, sorry kinda warned you to late:blush:, i edited all of those, since i added 11 LH, and modified 6 or 7 LH art-Check the second post for all details

The update is downloading now, it should be ready in five min

***JUST INCASE SOME1 IS READING THIS BESIDE JUSTINIAN AND IS CONFUSED WHAT WE ARE TALKING ABOUT, JUSTINIAN IS CREATING 60 STATIC LH FOR THIS MODD!! MUCH THANKS TO HIM!

That is why i warned you to wait, sorry kinda warned you to late:blush:, i edited all of those, since i added 11 LH, and modified 6 or 7 LH art-Check the second post for all details

The update is downloading now, it should be ready in five min

i'll just copy the new LHs over to the new version. i should'nt have to modify them much right?

i'll just copy the new LHs over to the new version. i should'nt have to modify them much right?

You wont need to modify the already done ones at all, just copy and paste the LH info and artdefinesLH that you added into the new one, and just add the LH to the civ its it belongs to a civ already in the game!

Check out Justinians carribean mod, its going to be a cool mod!

You wont need to modify the already done ones at all, just copy and paste the LH info and artdefinesLH that you added into the new one, and just add the LH to the civ its it belongs to a civ already in the game!

Check out Justinians carribean mod, its going to be a cool mod!

do you want me to send you the files with the LHs after i copy and paste them?

they say
Python Exception
Attribute error: NoneType Object has no attribute 'getDescription'
Python Exception
File "UnitUtil" line 69 in init
Python Exception
File "BugUtil", Line 476 in call
Python Exception
File "ButUtil" , line 479 In__Call__
Python Exception
File "BugInit", in line 94 in callInits
Python Exception
Traceback (most recent call last)

I got the PM about the problem ;), but i'll rather answer in the thread (can also be cut out, if you want):
a) when does it happen?
b) did you change anything in between?
c) is it related to a certain unit?
d) or does it happen when you start civ (that#s what i guess)?

I got the PM about the problem ;), but i'll rather answer in the thread (can also be cut out, if you want):
a) when does it happen?

a) it happens when i launch a game
b) i didn't change anything when i downloaded the update i just loaded and started the game
c) not sure

a) when does it happen?

a) it happens for me when i take my first turn
b)no
c)no
d) no just when i take my first turn

**justian gets python erros, i dont get anything, my game just shuts down

Top Bottom