Modern Unit Graphics

Patine

Deity

HJ 8 The main ATGM of the PLA entered service between 1984 and 1988. Also produced in Pakistan as the Baktar Shikan.
The TOW II remains a very capable US anti-tank system, despite the fact that this weapon is 40 years old.
The HJ 9A is the Chinese copy of the TOW II
The AT4 Spigot/ 9K111 Fagot was adopted by the Soviet Army in 1970. It was also licence produced in Yugoslavia. Bulsae-2 is a North Korean indigenous version of the Fagot.
SAMHO is a Fagot related Indian anti-tank guided missile.
AT5 Spandrel / 9M113 Konkurs is a larger, deadlier variant of the Fagot, from 1974. Production was also carried out in Bulgaria and the former Yugoslavia (Slovenia inherited the latter’s ATGM production). Its production has also extended to Iran as the TOSAN-1. Substantial stocks of the Konkurs were left in what used to be the Eastern Bloc, especially in Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, and Moldova.
The Stugna and Skif are Ukrainian laser guided ATGMs.
All of those anti-tank missiles would just terrify Guderian, Rommel, Zhukov, Patton, and Montgomery if they could have seen them...

Fairline

Emperor
I'll post the missile launchers for some of those when I finish them ;)

Soviet Nuclear subs:

fairline soviet nuke subs.png

Last edited:

Patine

Deity

Tanelorn

Deity

The Taiwanese AIDC F-CK-1 Ching Kuo, as if the F16 and the F18 had an ugly baby. It entered service with ROC Air Force (Taiwan) in 1992. All 130 production aircraft were manufactured by 1999, 103 are in service. An advanced trainer derivative, 66 of the T-5 Yongying is currently in production.

Attachments

• Tanelorn AIDC FCK1 Ching Kuo.png
    Tanelorn AIDC FCK1 Ching Kuo.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 490
  • Tanelorn AIDC T5 Yongying.png
    Tanelorn AIDC T5 Yongying.png
    3.1 KB · Views: 406
Last edited:

Tanelorn

Deity

HAL Tejas from India, intended to replace the Mig21. 40 initial production mk I airframes being delivered, 83 upgraded Tejas mk Ia have aslo been ordered.

The new HAL TEJAS mk 2 sports a pair of canards, a more powerful engine and is elongated by about a meter. Tejas Mark 2's first flight is very optimistically expected to be in late 2023 and it is projected to become operational from 2028. Apart from current commitment of 110-120 aircraft, an additional order of 210 aircraft is probable.

Attachments

• Tanelorn HAL TEJAS.png
    Tanelorn HAL TEJAS.png
    3.3 KB · Views: 456
  • Tanelorn HAL TEJAS Mk2.png
    Tanelorn HAL TEJAS Mk2.png
    3.5 KB · Views: 399
Last edited:

Tanelorn

Deity

KAI T50 South Korean supersonic advanced jet trainers and light combat aircraft. Developed with LM support, the T-50 Golden Eagle resembles the F-16 Fighting Falcon (also built under licence by KAI), though it is only 80% of the size. Besides South Korea itself (60), it has been exported to Indonesia (22), Iraq (24), the Philippines (12), Thailand (12), Poland (48) and Malaysia (18 +18).
@Fairline excellent work, can't wait to see the rest!

Attachments

• Tanelorn KAI T50 operators.png
    Tanelorn KAI T50 operators.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 398

gapetit

King
Thanks G :)

Good to see you around - I thought you had 'retired'!

Retirees love to see how others work... :lol:

I had withdrawn from the conversion of scenarios to ToT and from improving what had already been done, but I have to admit that not completely (you are responsible, in large part), although if I compare it with the contributions of years ago, I am undoubtedly more than retired.

BonesRobert

Chieftain
Hi, new to the forums. I've been admiring all of your guys' work and creations on this forum for several years and I would like to contribute some modifications on units and even touch on subjects that are not present.
2nd Nagorno-Karabakh War:
2nd Nagorno Karabakh War.png

I tried my best to capture and make the uniforms and figures look more akin to the troops of the respective countries. ARMPAT is just a touched up version on the MARPAT by adding more beige/tan. Darkened the skin to tan. Tinkered with the Turkish Arid Camo to closely resemble what the Azerbaijanis wear. Critiques welcomed for further improvements.

Last edited:
Top Bottom