Modern Warfare 2 - discussion and recruitment

Well, I tried Hardcore TDM and HQ last night. Let me save you all some trouble, if you haven't tried it yet.

Hardcore (anything) = 5 or 6 snipers/campers, 3 or 4 noobs running around getting wiped out. 1 or 2 decent players trying to actually capture the HQ and getting wiped out by snipers/campers.

I only ever played Hardcore in CoD4, I dunno at MW2, but I like it when people die when I shoot them.

HQ has always been an awful game mode... making it hardcore is just gonna encourage bad behaviour. i used to play hardcore on pc... and man, that was hardcore. cause everyone aims better as well, your life expectancy if you don't know what you're doing is very low.

HQ has always been an awful game mode... making it hardcore is just gonna encourage bad behaviour. i used to play hardcore on pc... and man, that was hardcore. cause everyone aims better as well, your life expectancy if you don't know what you're doing is very low.

Yeah I played on PC too. For me it made it better because it made the game more about cover and timing than about putting my cross hair on heads.

Yeah I played on PC too. For me it made it better because it made the game more about cover and timing than about putting my cross hair on heads.

its... different.

i prefer console, cause i am distinctly better than the majority of people on console, whereas my mouse aim is only a little better than average.

I only played on the PC and fwiw I only played hardcore. Tougher, and it makes you think more as you play. You really have to have a knowledge of the maps in order to do well, and also how to use your 2ndary equipment (placement of clays, cooking nades, smoke, flares, etc). Teamwork is an absolute must.

Top Bottom