Modern Warfare MOD

hmm...first of all you need the denmark dlc. everything else i can say is that i played the map with australia. so australia should be playable!

Ok mate, thanks. As strange as it may sound, if I'm not running the exact supported config (e.g. with the Denmark DLC) then it's not fair of me to expect things to work the way I want them to is it? ;)

I'll weigh up the DLC and go from there. Thanks for your help. :)

Ok mate, thanks. As strange as it may sound, if I'm not running the exact supported config (e.g. with the Denmark DLC) then it's not fair of me to expect things to work the way I want them to is it? ;)

I'll weigh up the DLC and go from there. Thanks for your help. :)

be sure, i hate this dlc s.h.i.t. too :mad: ... but iam a graphics nerd so i cant get back to civ IV. :sad:

LOL I hear ya mate. :) Currently trying to survive on Civ4, and it's just not the same. I'm dying for 2K to actually release the DLL/Source so that the mod community can really sink their teeth in :)

EDIT: The DLC was only US$6, so I got it. The issues I experienced were indeed related to not having the Viking DLC installed. Am playing now quite happily as Oz, have expanded so much it's killing me, but at least I'll have Brunei and Singapore for late-game... I'll need the Oil, abnd I'm assuming that'll be pretty much the only source I'll have access to :) Cheers, Nudden - looks good... :)

LOL I hear ya mate. :) Currently trying to survive on Civ4, and it's just not the same. I'm dying for 2K to actually release the DLL/Source so that the mod community can really sink their teeth in :)

EDIT: The DLC was only US$6, so I got it. The issues I experienced were indeed related to not having the Viking DLC installed. Am playing now quite happily as Oz, have expanded so much it's killing me, but at least I'll have Brunei and Singapore for late-game... I'll need the Oil, abnd I'm assuming that'll be pretty much the only source I'll have access to :) Cheers, Nudden - looks good... :)

thx for your kind words mate :) ... and besides that: i wish i could enjoy a civ5 match like you :sad: (*they have to release the f***** .dll* dooohhhh:mad:)

cheers
nudden

Hi.. You Did a great work, but i can´t see any of the changes beside leader´s faces and names. I see the original CiV G&K tech tree. Same with special units or buildings. I must be doing something wrong.

I have Denmark, Spain/Inca and Polynesian DLC, so I guess I have all dependencies installed.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance

Zeke

**EDIT: Solved, thanks again

Hi, ive installed the mod, but when i start its in the stone age.
Is there any map type that i have to choose?

Maybe my Question was wrong, isn't here a scenario included that starts in the modern Aera?

Excellent mod. Made Civ much much less kiddish.

Requred some errors cutting. After that, works well on vanilla.

Top Bottom