Modern Worker Units Jan 4 2007

Oh, the Prisoner bus is my favorite.

Which somehow brings to mind a scary image: a "modern" Aztec nation with large-scale sacrifice still intact and this being the "sacrifice" unit ... It could appear with the "Doubles Sacrifice" flag for an Improvement or Wonder, perhaps appearing with "Combustion." (*Oz shudders at his own thought.*)

Best,

Oz

nice Job on your Modern Worker units.

And i thought my parents are the only one that do that. It's really annoying. :mad: Even more, they tell me to do something when i am actually doing that. :confused:

Bunch of ******s.

No kidding, they ask me to do something after I've done it. Quite irritating. And I don't think anyone can deny that these would most definitely win a "Unit of the Month" competition. Definitely downloading.

And maybe someone(Vuldacon:mischief:) could add some nice sounds for it. :)
I'll be using the old engineer's sounds for the time being.

I have the same problem: "File not found: /x/x/0.5000000"

replacing .ini doesn't work, rewriting .ini from scratch doesn't work too. :(

Man, I really hope that I am not posting another stupid question. And forgive me if someone has already started a thread on this one.

I downloaded a file: "Modern Construction Units" AKA "Engineering Company" by Wyrmshadow. It's a multi-unit graphic, and I thought it looked like a great idea. Only problem is that when I try to run it to test it, it keeps giving me an error message that says "FILE NOT FOUND Art\Units\Engineer\0.500000"

I really have NO idea what this means. Has anyone else used this unit(s), and if so how is this supposed to be corrected?

I'm glad this thread got bumped, because I was able to revisit Oz's wonderfully macabre thought of two years ago:
Which somehow brings to mind a scary image: a "modern" Aztec nation with large-scale sacrifice still intact and this being the "sacrifice" unit ... It could appear with the "Doubles Sacrifice" flag for an Improvement or Wonder, perhaps appearing with "Combustion." (*Oz shudders at his own thought.*)
By the way, wicked new avatar, Blue Monkey!

Top Bottom