Modified Scenarios Workshop

Thanks for the information. I modified the original scenario of Barbarossa to fit the human player by the Soviet Union. You can not play (in principle) by another country because the German Empire Nazi party with a great power that would be fairly straightforward to a human player victory. And as you tell me what the Finns ... But it does not seem to me, that I have achieved expected in the Nazi advance of AI, so far they never came to Moscow in winter or the following year Stalingrad ... and I think it's because as you say, the map is large, making it also more intense and real, but AI skating ... I also agree with you that the scenario of the Russian revolution was most exciting to me.
About Norway scenario... So at first glance there is something I do not like, because it's more work has, and that has a very simple evens. Feel like you to develop? If your answer is yes, I will focus on it. ;)
Saludos

You are right that the AI Nazis are unable to capture Moscow or Stalingrad. However, they were able to reach the gates of Moscow by September 1942 (see attached sav, where I played as the Yugoslav partisans). They never got any further due to the strong Soviet bunkers.

Yes, the Norway scenario requires a lot more work. The events are very sparse. It needs to be developed some more (and I might do that at some point). It was just an example of the map size I prefer in a scenario. Thanks for offering to help if I decide to improve it! :)

Attachments

• 1942sept.sav
    265 KB · Views: 194
Thanks Tanelorn
I'm working on two scenarios and already have quite developed: one is War (The Colombian Civil War from 1974 to 2002) of Insurgent and The Anzac, which is already completed (only with FARC) and I'm playing; and another is ww2pacific by Harlan Thompson, which I have very advanced, but it is also to be played by the Japanese, so tired considering that almost all past for me are to TOT that side :sad:. I have wanted to play the scene of Tecumseh,
I have wanted to play the scene of Tecumseh, but I am not to open the application TOTPP although I follow the instructions :dunno:

La Guerra: Colombian Civil War from 1974 to 2002 by Insurgent and The Anzac.

May I please make a request for a conversion, please, gapetit? It's Lost Paradise by Stefan Hartel. It's subject matter is something I've only ever seen there (building in pre-colonial Oceanian civilizations (Polynesians, Maoris, Melanesians, Papuans, and Micronesians) pretty much from scratch but with an appropriate tech tree, improvements, Wonders, units, and terrain, and a strong focus throughout on seafaring), but it's only in MGE form thus far.

If you decide to grant me this great boon, it can be found here:
http://sleague.civfanatics.com/index.php/Lost_Paradise

I agree Patine. I've already downloaded the scenario and when I have time I'll get to the conversion TOT.

That's awesome, gapetit! Thanks, greatly!

This is awesome! Thanks again, gapetit!

Is beyond me is the creation of polynesia units ... I have not seen almost miniatures and although I could modify some of the Fairline to fit the scenario, I can not with all ... Anyone is encouraged? :shifty:

Nice work guys. Stefan was one of my favorite scenario creators back in the day. This was such a unique scenario, but a difficult one.

Very clever modifications Metro Polis :thumbsup:
Add new images for you to see the evolution that I keep on building the units. I use as base an unit of Fairline, and I'm "wearing" with miniatures modified following the instructions of Catfish (playing with the contrast and coloring it to fit). The problem is that the only models that have achieved are of Papua... with what I see impossible to create specific units tribues (except Papua or maori?) or boats... :confused: And I hope you can understand the text ... :lol:

Well, the differences between their clothing styles are minimal, I can't say I really see any. Same with the weapons (exception: a blow tube unit would be nice, too). Can't think of a way to create really unique units or boats. I wouldn't even try that hard. A different loincloth would be enough to distinguish them, I guess.
They all belong somehow to the same culture and therefore there's no need to put too much effort in this.

Yes, you can not be too perfectionist, because otherwise we could not finish the graphics units. You're right that small changes can distinguish different groups (except maybe Maori and Hawaiian). As for the boat, I've got at least two models that I have adapted more or less, and the missing, to see how it looks, would turn from paintings... I add two of the whales adapted, one of which appears plus a warplane...

BTW, will the DOSBox utility allow you a "DOS platform" sufficient to enter the commands needed for CivConverter and actually have them recognized and activate on a 64-bit Windows 8 machine?

Thank you very much Patine, but the problem is easily solved: in properties TOTLauncher I scored in compatibility mode for Windows 95 to run and can already be accessed. But it does not recognize the version of civ2exe. :think:

I'm going on vacation, I will continue with the adaptation of the graphics on the back, where I hope to receive a divine ray that inspire me... Bye

Attachments

• Avances.png
    Avances.png
    60 KB · Views: 286
These units look absolutely awesome, gapetit! Good work!

BTW, would I, as an English-speaker, know the crecación by a different spelling, or a different name altogether?

Top Bottom