More Civilisations

It's pretty much always better to manually install.

Yeah, for some reason steam likes to be difficult when it comes to downloading stuff on the workshop. All of the mods should have a direct link on the OP, if steam doesn’t work.

In other news, I managed to survive my last essay for the semester and am now officially on exam leave. With any luck I'll be able to get the last couple bits of art for the civs I'm working on (since Sukritact stole the one civ that had all the art done :/ ) and then I'll be able to finish something up and finally get it released.

In other news, I managed to survive my last essay for the semester and am now officially on exam leave. With any luck I'll be able to get the last couple bits of art for the civs I'm working on (since Sukritact stole the one civ that had all the art done :/ ) and then I'll be able to finish something up and finally get it released.

Hallelujah, it's raining civs, hallelujah! This is awesome, finally I am able to play with the civs that weren't downloading from steam, and brand new mods are, hopefully, getting released (fingers crossed)

Edit: I would love to see a More Civs Sibir Khanate civ, as you haven't done a khanate yet. I think the Sibir Khanate hasn't has already been done but I may be wrong by Hiram. The Golden Horde is another possibility

I've got most of the XML done, it's just waiting on art from Jan (or Sukritact) and Lua from whoever can do it. I'm putting a lot of effort into trying to make it more than just civs - I've thrown in some Greek city states since they're not covered by Greece anymore, and I've asked Reedstilt to hunt for some Great Writers I could put in (and other Great Works, but I think writers are easiest.) I'd love to include some wonders too, but given it's hard enough getting art for the civs themselves I wouldn't want to throw even more stuff in. Considering a Hellenic CulDiv group too, but I'm not sure about a starting bonus for them - would a monument in the capital be fitting / OP?

What's wrong with liberty starter?

What's wrong with liberty starter?
Liberty is about expansion (in the game) and from what I got some city-states are going to be part of the Greek pack and if they are Firebug style then the liberty tree is rather useless.

Also by a stronger palace a I mean a replacement, an acropolis.

Would it be possible to have the start bonus be something to do with the link between modern and Ancient Greece?

Something like starting with the locations of some ruins revealed or such - I'm not sure how strong it would be. In regards to the starting monument, it's definitely very strong - but given that it is essentially a weaker variation of Hiram's Welsh UA it would probably be okay to use.

I've got most of the XML done, it's just waiting on art from Jan (or Sukritact) and Lua from whoever can do it. I'm putting a lot of effort into trying to make it more than just civs - I've thrown in some Greek city states since they're not covered by Greece anymore, and I've asked Reedstilt to hunt for some Great Writers I could put in (and other Great Works, but I think writers are easiest.) I'd love to include some wonders too, but given it's hard enough getting art for the civs themselves I wouldn't want to throw even more stuff in. Considering a Hellenic CulDiv group too, but I'm not sure about a starting bonus for them - would a monument in the capital be fitting / OP?

May see the the leaderscreens for sparta & athens please..:please:

May see the the leaderscreens for sparta & athens please..:please:

No, because I don't actually have them yet. I think Leonidas is getting a facelift too, so he's technically not even finished.

I could show you the Macedonian one though, if you want... :mischief:

No, because I don't actually have them yet. I think Leonidas is getting a facelift too, so he's technically not even finished.

I could show you the Macedonian one though, if you want... :mischief:

Unless its King Phllip of Macedon, no thank you.;) dough not bad for a idea.:deadhorse:

Why pacific time? Why? I go to bed and and I miss 10+ posts. *sigh* On the other hand, it's awesome to hear that the Greece split is coming along nicely and just art is needed, I am not very good at art but I may be able to try making a logo/icon if you need one.

Wait, what exactly do you want to be done for the Greece split, Pouakai? Can we see the design?

Top Bottom