More Civilisations

I can provide logs if I know which ones to give.

Edit: How bizarre. Now things are back to normal. Well... okay?

In other news, I noticed that Nazca's mod support refers to Robert for their religious intolerance value.

Oh man you're on a roll. I guess the end of the semester and a quiet in personal busy-ness does well to spark things up around here! I'm especially thrilled about the Nazca update, they're one of my favorite civs from a gameplay and design standpoint, and I'm most likely to try and do stuff as them next.

File confirmed for being antisemitic.... Had this too.

They are conspiring against us! FIRE ZE MISSILES!
Had a test game with the Ashanti, super fun to play, next game I will definatly play has them after my Carthage game. :goodjob:

Oh man you're on a roll. I guess the end of the semester and a quiet in personal busy-ness does well to spark things up around here! I'm especially thrilled about the Nazca update, they're one of my favorite civs from a gameplay and design standpoint, and I'm most likely to try and do stuff as them next.

Consider the Nazca hype seconded - I love playing with those geoglyphs, and thereby having remarkably compelling reasons to dip into nearly every tree... not to mention making deserts oh so habitable. Very curious to see what changes the update will bring. :cheers:

Just in case you missed it, the Nazca have already been updated

:eek: Egg on my face, then. My bad - will check it out immediately!

I have an idea for a new civ project, the wallachians, under the rule of Vlad the Impaler. I have no idea how to make civ v mods so I though I would come to you, as you are my favourite modders. They could be a ruthless warmongering civ, they could have a unique tile improvement, to replace the fort or the citadel. I don't have much more information, but I could do a lot of research for you. In the end that's just my two cents, I really hope you will at least take this suggestion into consideration, as I want to crush every one as the real life Dracula.

Edit: Their UU could be boyars (nobles) or knights of the dragon (from the order of the dragon), as drac means dragon and, well, Vlad's name was Vlad DRACula III

I have an idea for a new civ project, the wallachians, under the rule of Vlad the Impaler. I have no idea how to make civ v mods so I though I would come to you, as you are my favourite modders. They could be a ruthless warmongering civ, they could have a unique tile improvement, to replace the fort or the citadel. I don't have much more information, but I could do a lot of research for you. In the end that's just my two cents, I really hope you will at least take this suggestion into consideration, as I want to crush every one as the real life Dracula.

Edit: Their UU could be boyars (nobles) or knights of the dragon (from the order of the dragon), as drac means dragon and, well, Vlad's name was Vlad DRACula III

DSHenninger has a Wallachian civ with Vlad III and JFD will release a Romanian civ with Vlad.

DSHenninger has a Wallachian civ with Vlad III and JFD will release a Romanian civ with Vlad.

It will be changed to another leader sooner or later, though.

Awkward silence :shifty:

Edit: Seriously though, for some reason a good chunk of your mods aren't downloading for me, I use the steam workshop btw

Edit: I subscribe to all of the MC Civs, but only Kongo, Gaul, Minoa, Nazca, Mexico, and Burma actually download

Top Bottom