More Civilisations

Ideas are fleeting and take seconds.

I've been picking up modding for six months, and only recently I'm close to releasing one. Modding takes time.

If you're willing to learn it, we're willing to help you.

Good.

The resources are here in this forum.

Go after them.

Spoiler :

I think we have a problem...:(

Its much more beautiful! What's wrong with you peeps?

I still believe it is because of using DirectX 9 instead of 10/11, switching to the latter is how that issue got resolved on my end. However, I don't know what you are using and people told me there should not be a connection with this particular error. Is this only with Scotland?

Some units and improvements do the same for me. A few I can name are the Mexican Rurales, the Israeli Kibbutz, and the Scottish Clan Castle. I use DX9.

Okay, then it must be DX9 I was using at the time.

Or maybe it were Croatian vandals.
EDIT: Most likely those :D

No, red-and- white smurfs.
(Also where are my marshes :cry:)

I still believe it is because of using DirectX 9 instead of 10/11, switching to the latter is how that issue got resolved on my end. However, I don't know what you are using and people told me there should not be a connection with this particular error. Is this only with Scotland?

It is this.

It depends a lot on how the .dds was saved. The problem is that the .DDS saver from photoshop doesn't seem to generate friendly .dds' when also using mipmaps. Without mipmaps, some units and improvements look ugly from afar, so its always a hard choice as not everyone uses DX9...

The easy way to fix this yourselves in the meantime is opening the .dds files with either Gimp or Photoshop and save it without mipmaps.

Anybody else has this rather minor issue?

I'm having this happen too. I can't find Kamehameha's leader tags in the text file to fix it though (which may be the problem).

It should still use the text from the Polynesia DLC, which is weird. I'll take a look into it soon, but given I've got two exams within a week I might need to postpone it for a bit

Dumb question, but could it be possible that neither BttLsht nor Skaz881 own the Polynesia DLC?

Top Bottom