Mosely Nazi sex prostitute scandal

Comedy gold.

Dubai, any links about the shady actions of Mosley Jr?

I despise F1, Max Mosley (though I only heard of his existence in this very thread!) and prostitution all in largely equal measure, though I am glad to see them coming together to their common detriment. :)

I despise F1, Max Mosley (though I only heard of his existence in this very thread!) and prostitution all in largely equal measure, though I am glad to see them coming together to their common detriment. :)

What about Nazis? You didn't say you despise nazis!

What about Nazis? You didn't say you despise nazis!
I think Nazis have long since passed into the realm of history, and don't really much of an opinion on their quest to find lebensraum inside god-knows-what hideous wrinkly orifices.

Nothing wrong with what Mosley did. Its his own business what he does in his private life.

Videotaping it makes it cease to be private . . .
If that's the case, half of my sex life is public.

Speaking for myself, I don't care what he does in his spare time, or in is private life. If he wants to indulge in his sexual fantasies, good for him. I know I'd enjoy being able todo that more often. As other people have said, the problem is that a man in such a prominent position is a Nazi, not his sex life.

Yep, agreed with others.

If it was just about his sexual perversions being filmed, I'd chuckle over it - and that was, in fact, my initial reaction, right up until someone pointed out to me who his father is.

Extremely embarassing, but I think people are just too obsessed of each other's private lives. It's his own business.

What sort of sex he chose to have is his business, yes.

Given his parents, though, any apparent sympathies for nazism (including in sexual activities) is extremely troubling.

I mean, when you are a public personality and your father founded the British union of fascists, your mother remained an unrepentant Nazi to her death in the two thousands and the attendance at their (first, they had to do it again later) wedding consisted of the Goebbels and Adolf Hitler...

...you steer very wide clear of showing any sort of positive (including sexual) interest in nazism. Very ,very, very wide clear.

If the videos are true, he,s either A) an utter, complete imbecile, or else B)He has nazi sympathies.

What sort of sex he chose to have, yes.

Given his parents, though, any apparent sympathies for nazism (including in sexual activities) is extremely troubling, though.

I mean, when you are a public personality and your father founded the British union of fascists, your mother remained an unrepentant Nazi to her death in the two thousands and the attendance at their (first, they had to do it again later) wedding consisted of the Goebbels and Adolf Hitler...

...you steer very wide clear of showing any sort of positive (including sexual) interest in nazism. Very ,very, very wide clear.
Or C) All of the above. And the videos are true, it's him.

Just a passing thought...

So one of the tarts had a hidden camera... but... hidden in what?

Something about waist hight that she can retain all the way through a nazi torture-sex orgy? Enquiring minds want to know...

Just a passing thought...

So one of the tarts had a hidden camera... but... hidden in what?

Something about waist hight that she can retain all the way through a nazi torture-sex orgy? Enquiring minds want to know...
A belt. No wait, that's not funny... Umm... Her vagina? And it was full-sized, including tripod.

A belt. No wait, that's not funny... Umm... Her vagina? And it was full-sized, including tripod.

She may be a loose woman, but not that loose.

I'm thinking the butt of a replica Luger. "I'll only do the nazi torture-sex orgy if I get to keep on the belt with the Luger grampa brought back from north Africa".

She may be a loose woman, but not that loose.

I'm thinking the butt of a replica Luger. "I'll only do the nazi torture-sex orgy if I get to keep on the belt with the Luger grampa brought back from north Africa".
A phrase I've often used myself.

Top Bottom