MTDG Cage Match - RegentMan's *Spoiler*

DaveMcW said:
Here's how I would settle:
:lol:

Ginger_Ale has brought a scout over to my side of the world. Remeber what he did to mine when I explored his side? :hammer:

You know it does!

Ginger will be left in the dark about my lands and any neighbors I have (he knows Peter and perhaps Tokugawa).

Regentia:

Moo...

Any thoughts on how I should farm/cottage? I was thinking a few farms, but mostly cottages.

I'm pretty sure he needs at least one farm to mine all the hills, but you can pretty much run cottages. Also look at getting maths before you start chopping, it makes a big difference

your philo right RM? farms are your way forward then, contrary to what others have been saying. library in the capital force a couple of scientists and you can be lighbulbing every tech and then trading them around with the AI if need be.

Course if your not who i think you are then cottage all the way :) though id still chop that first settler. pre math

Ginger_Ale and I have made peace, which makes Regentia 2-0 in the Spanish-Regentian wars thus far. :D

Although look what I found in the south...

Should I look to settling there first?

Site 1a, blocks the other civs.

I believe it's turn 50.

Bronze working is in, and I have a source of copper right outside my borders. I can't see any in Ginger's territory so far, but there's so much black (and land) over there that I doubt he lacks it.

I picked archery so I can get decent city defenders. Plus, horse archers kind of need bows.

Stonehenge = :smoke: ? The early :gp: will aid my income.

Ladies and gentlemen, look at the latest feat achieved by Regentia!

And utilizing our great calendar, we know the world is round! Check it out:

:goodjob: Some workers are next. I'm going to get an archer or two out to cover up my cardboard-cutout defenders.

Top Bottom