MTDG3 Warmup Game 2 (w/Double Turn mod)

no, at least that I know. The main objective of this game is to let the hoster and players to get in touch with the mod and its webpage

I want to ask if there are any conditions and restrictions in the game, as in diplomatic games or anything goes.

no, at least that I know. The main objective of this game is to let the hoster and players to get in touch with the mod and its webpage

What Magno says here :) So go ahead, scheme, ally, declare war. ;) And have fun!

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Technically you attacking my country for the second time. No matter who is the head of state :)
But never mind let's enjoy together the beautiful war.

I do not mind playing in this game but I do not understand Spanish, I only know the following sentence in Spanish "One more beer please". If you help I will be able to join. I'll write to PM.

webpage at aptmod.com its down for hosting problems. Games it going on, please stay in contact . mails are not beeing delivered

Hey Magno,

This morning I was in the game and the timer was showing 2 minutes and 9 seconds still. Few seconds later (I guess just when it went under 2 minutes) the turn just rolled and new turn started, losing my worker turns, unit movements and few hundreds of gold (failgold build, which was not supposed to finish and other things). Is it by design to end the turn at some point and can it be reprogrammed that it does not end the turn for you automatically if you are in the game (presumable you will end it when you are done anyway, so the game wont stall long).

Also, how it decides when to end the turn for those who are not at war?

for those that are not in war, the turn end at the end of the real time. Thats its in this game 12hs (or something close to that)

By that time, the mod will finish for you althought you may still get into the game and finnish to do and move what ever still can be move after the turn is finnished.

Thats the hole point, all player will had the same time to play (12hs) dont matter if they are at war or not.

Top Bottom