MTDG3 Warmup Game 2 (w/Double Turn mod)

Was going to ask more general double-move linked question. I wanted to invade Dave for two turns already, but he just did not played and I wanted to ask for opinions is this going to be considered as a double- move.

Dave, do you need a longer timer? I see you miss 2 out of 4 last turns.

now that you had been playing for more than 100 turns.. what do you think about the mod and its webpage?
any questions, comments, critics , ideas or whatever you like to said... :mischief:

Hire a personal mod-a me a very good impression. I am very glad that there is no other pitbos usual double moves and now I fight peacefully knowing that there is no way to cheat.

Filon try to scare someone else, nobody knows what will happen in war. You behave in the game just like Stalin in the real world. So you will face the consequences :)

Why can not I send a private message to dick76? Only to the first four players.
Opera browser.

In regard to the mod, I find it excellent except few minor glitches (in my point of view). One is the timer issue - where one could think he have say 12 more hours to play and suddenly the player -in-war for whom the timer is increased logs in, finish his turn and you find yourself with just few minutes to play your turn. Maybe some announcement in the APT site that the current timer is showing the extended time and the "normal timer" would had otherwise end in xx:xx hours and minutes?

Other glitch is the resources names are not translated. But maybe thats a good thing, I had to google the words and actually learn new words in Spanish in addition to "Nada" and "E su ste Norte Americana":)

I can imagine that if I had an android phone and mobile functionality, I would have liked it even more :)

In regard to the mod, I find it excellent except few minor glitches (in my point of view). One is the timer issue - where one could think he have say 12 more hours to play and suddenly the player -in-war for whom the timer is increased logs in, finish his turn and you find yourself with just few minutes to play your turn. Maybe some announcement in the APT site that the current timer is showing the extended time and the "normal timer" would had otherwise end in xx:xx hours and minutes?

Other glitch is the resources names are not translated. But maybe thats a good thing, I had to google the words and actually learn new words in Spanish in addition to "Nada" and "E su ste Norte Americana":)

time issue.. yeap, that had been talk about a lot. The problem in showing an estimated end of turn is that I can said in advance when will be finished really. Because its depends in those who are at war... So if those who are at war play all of them in the initial 12hs then the real time will be original 12hs... if not, then the real tiem will be 12hsxciv at war as the worst situation.

Dont you get a email when your turn starts? thats the best way to get the start of your time.

About Spanish... yeap! I must still work on that. :(

I can imagine that if I had an android phone and mobile functionality, I would have liked it even more :)

yea! me too!! :D
the problem of the iphone-world is that the lovling people of mac charges me $100/year to deploy a i-version and they do not allow distributin out of their own market...

Android is free!! :D

yeap.. thats because i do not respect rule number one of the mod.. "dont declare war and leave without finnishing the turn!!" :blush:

if you do so... the mod and the web had different info of whos plays before whos... Now that you remind me, I will fix that in the web database.

Top Bottom