MTDG3 Warmup Game 2 (w/Double Turn mod)

I am sorry, but I can't play so much the next 9-10 days. I got a massive workload and barely any time free at home. Kloreep haven't answered about subbing, so I ask for someone to take over.

Arki

Hey Arki ... I see you have problems playing the game turns. If you want me I can play for you (as suggested in a previous post) because now we wait 12 hours unnecessarily. And life is too short to wait unnecessarily :)

Cal, can we have Arkipeller kicked to AI, as he is not playing anymore for some time and only slows the game.

:) We are wrapping the game in few turns most probably. Anyone up for another quick one? :mischief:

:goodjob:

I would like to take a civ from the start yeap!... Are at the CFC and diplomatic rules to apply just to do not let anarchicy to the diplomatic side?

although..a 24hs turn will be appreciated al least from turn 100 and over.

I just thought I'd put in a little friendly reminder here that if you guys want another game when this one is done, let me know and I'll set it up. The server seems perfectly capable of running 4 PBs, and I don't mind hosting. :)

I think, we can stop this pitboss and declare a winner - 2metraninja.
Dick76, do you agree?

I'll wait for 2metraninja's confirmation, and then I'll make a new thread to arrange a new game :)

Well, I am OK with finishing the game. :)

Thanks guys for the recognition and thanks all for the great, interesting, violent and fast moving game.

The special thanks goes to Filon for his strong play and diplomatic and military skills showed, to Dick76 for taking a nation abandoned for more than 10 turns and playing it to the end and thanks to Dratboy and Magno for manly sticking with their civs till the bitter end.

Also thanks to Caledorn for the great hosting and to the Spanish community for the great mod. It worked out brilliant. :thumbsup:

Well, I think it's time to stop the game Cal ... and think about the other game :)

I just need to get some other stuff done, and then the planning can start. :)

Top Bottom