Multipolarity II - Game Thread

The USSR

Hello, it is I, Premier Stalin. I have an announcement. The USSR's colonies in France and Ireland are going to be flooded with our new populace. We need glorious space for our new citizens!

Spoiler :

All those that attempt to colonize in the USSR's new claims will, unfortunately, have to face the might of our large Navy, and our extremely large and well trained army.

We are, of course, happy to discuss alternate settling locations for our neighbors (such as Catalonia), and we will help with transportation if needed.

As an ally of Catalonia, member of the Mediterranean Alliance, and person you were just at war with, to avoid future conflict, would you be willing to sell that southernmost of those territories to Rome for a sum of money or a claim elsewhere? I believe doing so would prevent future conflict over that area.

Not a chance. Rome hasn't even finished claiming their peninsula, and you have multiple colonies in North Africa.

Of course, should you attempt to colonize Russian territory in the future, your colonizing ships will be sunk. We do not want to start a conflict, so we believe we've given you fair warning. Our generous offer to help transport troops elsewhere still exists, by the way.

And for some strange reason, I doubt Rome would like to start another conflict with the Diamond Coalition. It wouldn't end well for you.

Russia's clearly interested in starting a war with all of Western Europe. SUDS, LUST, and Luxuria are -not- going to like those claims, I'm reasoning...

As a random note. Stock ownership stats are in the second sheet on the stats spreadsheet. Renaming Sheet 2 to "Stock ownership" for future reference.

Catalonia:

Catalonia will think about Russia's proposal of territories.

OOC: Catalonia seems okay with that, Rome is the only one with a problem.

Russia's offer of transportation on our glorious navies applies to the three NPCs as well.

And if they complain, well, client-ahoy.

And it would surely sit badly with minor NPCs if Russia broke the obligations of the NAP... :mischief:

Not including Luxuria*

Allow us to point out that:

And it would surely sit badly with minor NPCs if Russia broke the obligations of the NAP... :mischief:

We are not aggressors, despite what others claim against us. We will never use WMD's on others unless in self-defense, and we will never blow up someone else's fleet without them trespassing.

If they voluntarily trespass on Soviet territory, there will be repercussions. As such, we have announced our colonization plans and we have made offers to help others relocate elsewhere. Any violations of said plan is a voluntary act of war against the Soviet Union, and will not be tolerated.

Of the 25 players, 9 are busy with school or inactive.

So, once this turn cycle is over, I'm considering putting the game on hiatus until later November when everyone's workloads will drop a bit.

-Mad Man and Nedim are nowhere to be found; their nations are due to implode this turn if they don't get orders in
-Nonevah, BSmith, GhostWriter, Bestrfc, and Hoplitejoe are very busy and don't have much time to play based on what I've heard
-Sonereal and Mosher, while they submit orders, don't seem very enthused and Mosher is currently deciding whether to drop or not

I am quite busy, and have been out of town the past couple of weeks, which has led to even less role-playing than I can normally meagerly muster. But I am active behind the scenes and am putting in orders every time. Don’t delay the game on my behalf. ;)

IMF Targets for 3016

The IMF Chairman has announced his policy to try and eliminate Category V as a category, period. With 43 countries fitting the bill, however, that means only 3 billion dollars can be spent in each country. 2 countries were cut from the legislation - they were all Union of China clients. The IMF stated that the UoC, as the world's largest holder of "special relationships" around the globe, should logically be the one state with the most responsibility to allocate funds to economic development of less wealthy nations.

World GDP rose from to 39.776 to 40.355 trillion dollars due to the investment. The IMF believes that the investment of 125 billion to to raise 579 billion worth of GDP shows that its mandate is fulfilling its purpose alleviating poverty and misery around the globe.

Bengal Speaks Out On Possible Katter-Victorian War

The Republic of Bengal, while it abhors the Victorian government's de facto violation of civil liberties and the Katter government's attempts to weaken the power of the UN to prevent conflicts (which naturally leads many Bengal citizens to question Katterland's true motives), nonetheless abhors the idea of a needless war that would likely upset the global balance of power even more.

Thus, Bengal has declared a "ward" of sorts on the Australian continent. If either side attacks the other, Bengal will come to the aid of the defender. Victoria is a republic and not an appendage of Katterland, but nor should Katterland be occupied by a Diamond Coalition-enriched force.

Will this game die? Tell me, if that's true, I will send nukes to make this game more interesting!

Well I'll be inactive from Nov. 1 to Nov. 4 but nothing apart from that. :p

The USSR will nuke both Chinas as well, so then nobody is complaining who is the better China.

Why not sending them chem bombs? Biological warfare is way more fun!

Top Bottom