N3S I: Empires Ablaze

North King said:
And yet these absurdly late orders could change the thing I'm writing about at this very moment.

Extremely good timing, Swiss. Five minutes later and... well...

Frankly, there's no need to include orders that are two weeks late.

What can I say. I'm a nice mod. Except when I'm not, but most seem to forgive me for when I'm not. Except Swiss Berserker.

In any case, the update shall be soon. In "five minutes" I should have the Iberian part pretty much figured out. And that's the chunk I'm doing first.

hey NK post please, soon, must read

It will be soon Wubba. He is done with Iberia, he is probably just gtting to the middle east now. Eloquence takes time

What can I say. I'm a nice mod. Except when I'm not, but most seem to forgive me for when I'm not. Except Swiss Berserker.
I declare this my quote of 'until whenever I find another funny one'.

Sig'd.

great it has been 24 hours since we were promised this update. Sleep deprivation!:cry:

My sincerest apologies. Power outage from midday today until just now; no way I could have been typing up the update. :(

I'll get it done... tomorrow. I hope.

Oh. I'm hoping I'll have it done by then. The only real problem is that tomorrow is a busy day as is.

Ah, who cares, I can look up the results of the World Cup matches. I'll start it right in the morning.

Ecuador pulled its star forwards to save them for a more important game.

Oh, by the way, I hope you have your asteroid-hunting spears in place in Yan.

North King said:
In "five minutes" I should have the Iberian part pretty much figured out. And that's the chunk I'm doing first.
Oh, wow. I wonder what happened there.

Iberian chunk was the first chunk, not the last. And thanks, dachs, now this is trending towards the bottom of the page. :(

Do you want a few more posts, just for that?

Oh, wait. You're offline. Oh, well.

I'm always offline. It's quite nifty, because the NAO can't track me.

Lucky for them, actually. If they started bugging me as an organization to update, then I would just obliterate their nations. :mischief:

Posted again as asked

EDIT: Didn't see the dachs until now :(

Top Bottom