Naeralith Reborn: MODMOD Design and Implementation

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATES

Added lore on one of the Rath'kaa leaders, Rakhen. He's nasty. Another one of my (truely) evil leaders. More to come soon :)

Al

Ahh.. I lurk back to this thread now. Anything you want me to write Alzara? I can do it if you want. Double the time if you want an insane, and somewhat funny story

Ahh.. I lurk back to this thread now. Anything you want me to write Alzara? I can do it if you want. Double the time if you want an insane, and somewhat funny story

Hey Seon. Sure you can write something if you like. I am working hard on finishing the tech tree design here. Maybe you could write some things for the wonders or something? The tech tree in the first post is somewhat out of date, but there are some of the wonders described in there. I'm pretty dedicated to writing the leader lore myself, but anything else goes. Take your pick :D

Al

What wonders? I can't write anything for he wonders if there aren't any names of them or their basic background

What wonders? I can't write anything for he wonders if there aren't any names of them or their basic background

Look at the tech tree. It is pretty out of date cause I'm up to tier 12 and almost done, but there are some wonders in there

A request, could you put am actual 'quest' in this mod?

Edit: Also, I shall be working onthe Circus of Wonders because I am crazy and insane. Thanks, and have a very nice day

A request, could you put am actual 'quest' in this mod?

Edit: Also, I shall be working onthe Circus of Wonders because I am crazy and insane. Thanks, and have a very nice day

Quests sound good, but they (along with events) will be one of the last things I put into the mod on its first build cause I need a functioning mod first.

Also sorry to everybody about the lack of updates. Have had a very busy week. I have, however, written up 4 leaders. Once I'm actually done with the last two tiers of my tech tree I will be revamping the first post, removing the long spoilers and adding files relating to the design.

Hopefully this will happen soon :)

Ty all

Al

alroughty. Sounds good. Eh, could I has a spell list to look at :)

Actually, he did about a month ago... I still believe that a meteor spell is cool

Actually, he did about a month ago... I still believe that a meteor spell is cool

Seon is right I did have a spell list posted up here a while ago. Had to remove it because of the severe cramming that occured in the first post!

I will re-post it when I revamp the thread :)

Al

i remember that spell list but it wasnt finished was it?? (hope it wasnt finished cause thats too few spells IMHO :p)

Nah not finished :)

The elemental magic (early magics). Still got to design spirit, life, death and summoning + all the metamagic combos :)

Al

Don't forget Illusion magics!

Rar

Don't forget Illusion magics!

Rar

Yes there will be Nightmare/Glamour magic for the Unseelie/Seelie court. Forgot to mention those.

Major lore and design updates coming tomorrow. Finally lol :)

Al

:woohoo: Whoop!

UPDATES

Completely changed the first post. Attachments now contain the final (unpolished) tech tree design as well as a document detailing each of the individual technologies. Any ideas, balancing or suggestions are most welcome.

Also attached a "Leaders" file containing each of the leaders designed so far. BE WARNED: Some of the leader files are not for the feint of heart (or the young peeps out there). So be careful reading some of the evil leaders.

Also the main post now contains pending design features such as civics and magic. These will be added to over time. Many more leaders are still to be added. At least now I have a full tech tree design to work with (16 full tiers with a couple on the side).

Hope you all enjoy. Let me know anything that comes to mind :)

Al

Just read the leader files and it is umm.... interesting :shifty:

Just read the leader files and it is umm.... interesting :shifty:

Some leaders are nice. Others.... not so nice. Strangely enough I've mainly written evil leaders so far. Plan on putting in some good guys soon.

The worst three are definately Shaelana, Astelle and Cazeex. A half-demon sadist, a psychopath and a nazi-esque sociopath. Sends a shiver through me when I read them lol.

Nicer ones are people like Empress Lyla. Some of the leaders from Raelaya you'll see soon who are pacifist scholars basically. Should alleviate some of the horrible death and harshness that accompanies some of the leaders so far.

Al

Yeah, the evil ones are quite diturbing, especialy Shaelana. I think that is mostly due to the sensitive parts of the male anatomy involved, but still.

This mod looks like it could be pure awsome. The end of the tech-tree seems to move into magically powered steampunk witch is awsome, and the leaders are interesting (if a bit disturbing). I've following the developement for a while, and it keeps getting better!

I've got some spell ideas floating around, if you are still interested. They mostly involve necromancy, and since you havn't posted anyting about how you plan on implement it they might not be suitable for the mod. Still, if you are interested i'll post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom