NBA playoffs 2019

But a year to recover.. For what was it, 14 minutes.

I wasn't aware they said it would be a year to recover.

But a year to recover.. For what was it, 14 minutes.

True enough. But there are 31 million reasons to believe he can console himself while he heals.

And yes, the blame game should really get nauseating once the last game is played.

RAPTORS WIN THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIPS! :trophy:

THE LARRY O'BRIEN TROPHY'S HEADING HOME!

THE 6IX IN 6IX!

LET'S GO RAPTORS! :clap: (pause) :clap: (pause) :clap: :clap: :clap:

WE THE NORTH! WE THE NORTH!

BOARDMAN FUN GUY KAWHI "CLAW" LEONARD FINALS MVP! BOARDMAN GETS PAID! HE STAY!

Last edited:
Congrats to the Raptors.

Now for an innerstin offeseason.

I got into watching the Raptors 2 or 3 seasons ago, I would watch bits and pieces during the regular season and then more during the playoffs. This year I was doing the same, and for the last 2 series I watched all the games

Learned a lot about basketball in the process and really got into the team. Very happy for the players.. not to mention for myself and my friends!

I even purchased the 2019 Raptors NBA Champions Locker Room T-Shirt.

Yes, the same one all the Raptors players wore when the Larry O'Brien Trophy was presented.

There was a very long lineup at a sports apparel store next to the Scotiabank Arena (SportChek to be more specific) where I bought the T-shirt.

Last edited:
I still call it the ACC. A lot of other people seem to as well lol

Mind you I still call it the SkyDome
The SkyDome, I understand, because it's not a corporate name.

The last time I checked, Air Canada is like Scotiabank, a major corporation.

Oh, and Ricoh is essentially Japanese Xerox.

However, absolutely nobody calls BMO Field "Exhibition Stadium" or even "New Exhibition Stadium," even those who hold a grudge against the Bank of Montreal or any other major corporation.

The NBA is having its awards ceremony today at 9pm EST. Giannis, James Harden, and Paul George are the finalists but Giannis and Harden are the only ones who realistically have a chance at winning.

Maybe the NBA is not yet ready for a non-american (north american) being MVP?
Good to note that Giannis is nigerian, although he was born in Greece.

As I recall, Dirk Nowitzki and Hakeem Olajuwon both won MVPs and weren't from North America.

Well TNT is wrong. Nowitzki was born in Würzburg, West Germany and didn't live in the US until he joined the NBA. Olajuwon was born in Lagos, Nigeria and didn't live in the US until he went to college there.

Top Bottom