Needed Things

I'm missing why some requests are executed, and others not. Could someone enlighten me?
Because at present, I don't know if DaveMcW and/or classical_hero have the ability to sticky threads in team forums. What we need is to have one or both of them with mod powers in those forums, OR to have a resident mod around here who's not playing on any of the teams and can respond to these requests as they're posted.

By the way, Sirius is getting its threads stickied/deleted quickly because we have resident mods on our team (DaveShack and Methos). ;)

I'm missing why some requests are executed, and others not. Could someone enlighten me?
One needs access to the fora to stick/delete/ etc. the threads that the requests are for. Not even moderators have automatic access. That's because some moderators are playing and that way it is guaranteed the playing moderators can't access the other teams' fora.

I'm not playing and just gained access to all fora.

One needs access to the fora to stick/delete/ etc. the threads that the requests are for. Not even moderators have automatic access. That's because some moderators are playing and that way it is guaranteed the playing moderators can't access the other teams' fora.

I'm not playing and just gained access to all fora.

:thanx:

I will need these threads to be stickied. [thread]359157[/thread]
[thread]359158[/thread]
[thread]359159[/thread]
[thread]359160[/thread]
[thread]359161[/thread]
[thread]359162[/thread]

Moderator Action: Stuck - Rik

I have a PM from Ronnie1 telling me he has signed up for Team Merlot but he hasn't yet got access. How is this best addressed?

Top Bottom