NEW Deity Challenge - #3 - The Arabs

Yeah similar spots except Baghdad was next to the lake near Colombo, to grab Horses and Truffles

How many maps did you roll until you got this beauty? One of the most fun maps I've ever played for sure.

I don't remember exactly. Normal for me is to roll with 'Rotate Start Positions' mod, and save 2-3 locations on 2-3 maps. So maximum of 9 starts. I then load them up and look at the overall shape of the landmass and the position of the player spawn location relative to it, and check for sea ice, and then go for it.

Spoiler :
Initially wanted a more peaceful victory but Assyria never wanted to make peace after worker steals and Babylon also DoW. I spammed a lot of chariots and CB after building 6 cities. Didn't focus on infrastructure until getting chivalry. Babylon traded me a city for peace deal, Assyria didn't want peace so I just took him out. Updated UB and trades make a lot of gold here and was able to easily upgrade everything to camels. Went for Persia and to finish off Babylon who had the great walls, but it wasn't problem since he's already severely crippled also by a war with Egypt and I had one of his city in a trade deal. There was no difficulty with rest of the AI, as none of them even got to rifles.

Spoiler :

holy f.. you actually control every single city in the entire world aside from cs? that's crazy for sure!

just for speed I only take caps/cities with ww then try to make peace asap.

you managed to stay happy, too, while I was at -20 with only like 14 or 15 cities..

holy f.. you actually control every single city in the entire world aside from cs? that's crazy for sure!

just for speed I only take caps/cities with ww then try to make peace asap.

you managed to stay happy, too, while I was at -20 with only like 14 or 15 cities..

Yes, otherwise it's too easy and would've won like 20 turns earlier. I just take cities, raze, sell, repeat. I was pretty bad with happiness until getting freedom US which I did bulb a GS and GW for.

Top Bottom