New NESes, ideas, development, etc

ryaziNES: CryptoBureaucrazy

You're in charge of an agency much like the M.I.B., N.E.R.V. or S.H.I.E.L.D., dealing with aliens, artifacts, and creating conspiracies.

Units:
Black Ops Team: For precision operations. $1000K

Killer Cyborg: For messy operations. Cost: $500K

Science Team: For analytical operations. Cost: $300K

Attack Helicopter: Capable of transporting small teams and/or destroying small towns. Cost:$1800K

Transport Airplane: For transporting several small teams or platoons very quickly. Requires airstrip. Cost $500K

Elite Platoon: Better then the Army, roughly analogous to the Marines in some countries. Equipped with mortars. Cost: $1500K

Army Platoon: For securing small areas, better then Rent-A-Cops. Cost: $500K

Army Battalion: For securing large areas. Equipped with mortars and armored vehicles.

Rent-A-Cop Security Team: For protecting buildings from public eyes, or at the very least, keeping inventory. Cost: $100K

Buildings:

Manhattan Project Type Base: Giant scientific lab in the desert, with elaborate sensors, fences, and security. Cost: $5000K per turn

Army Base: A military base, not so great for research, but rather secure. $2000K per turn

University: You have established a university, leading the world in research. Cost: $1500K per turn

Office Building: A whole office building! Cost: $500K per turn

Office Floor: You control an office floor, as secure as it sounds. Cost: $100K per turn

Actions:
Find a hero: Each point in each attribute category costs $100K. The categories are: Combat, Science, Leadership. A hero can lead groups of other units.

Find a superhero: Will have random superpower. A superhero can only be used once every five turns.

Find a artifact: Describe what you're looking for, or have the GM come up with something. Has a chance of failure.
Research Artifact: Requires science team and lab.

This is mostly a freeform game.

Ah I remember that series, so many wacky predictions it was great.

Yeah :D Calling dibs on a megasquid-theme Kaiju :)

Will players play as monsters, or earth defence mecha, or both??

Spoiler :

Labeled map up to date as of this post.

Someone should make a NES based on medieval intrigue. Just a thought.

Also I had a very short lived NES based on Roman Republican intrigue, which I'm probably going to resurrect at some point. Whether it will be as intriguey is another story.

Top Bottom