New Unit: Medieval-type Archer--Viking? Rohan? (January 28, 2006)

Ack! Embarassment of Riches indeed, this is simply wonderful. Dankeschön, utah.

I agree, this one is probably superior to the Elven Archer - no disrespect to the latter, of course. An excellent unit, and I'm glad you're still making them, especially ones from this sort of period.

As everyone else is saying, great looking and animated unit.:goodjob:
Excellent!

Wow, surprised by 2 things here:

1)this unit is excellent, I'm always impressed by a good archer unit.

2)just how many posts this thing got within 2 HOURS, holy boat...

anyways, great unit, :thumbsup:

utahjazz7 said:
Good. Yoda Power had asked me last April--I think it was April--to make a Rohan archer and spearman. I had told him that I probably could, but I never got around to it. I've felt bad about that, and that's a good deal of the reason why I made this unit.

edit: I still have that private message that Yoda Power sent to me; it was from March 16 of last year.
Hey as long as it gets done I don't care;)

Super cool unit:D

Yet another excellent unit I really like the armor it looks great and is an excellent replacement for the generic longbowman.

What a brilliant unit. I really like it and every thing about it. Great attention to every little detail.

---edit---
Ok, in looking closely at this unit, I've decided I hate you.
It is so much better then my other archer I've been using for previous era. Could you please make your units alot crappier so they blend better? (j/k)
But seriously, does anyone know of a similar quality archer that would work as a northern unit from an earlier time period? As the contrast between the two is really striking.

Snuck this one in on me. I didn't see ti untill now. Sweetness.

This unit is the Unit of the Month for February 2006. Wait a minute . . . that makes me Unit Maker of the Month for February 2006. :D

Congratulations!

Mithadan said:
Congratulations!

What he said.

Definitly worth the best unit of the month award. :)

Congradurations!

Oh crap, the Strong bad E-mail that that is from is only on the DVDs, not the site.

Gosh what a handsome guy you've made with this Nordic Archer unit LOL :)))
Brilliant! thanks for your work!

Top Bottom