New Unit: Rat Ogre (May 3rd, 2005)

LMR

Back In Green!
Hi everyone

This is a Rat Ogre; monsterous beasts created by the Skaven Clan Moulder in the Warhammer universe.

Rat Ogre

Attachments

• ratogre_large.jpg
    ratogre_large.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 696
  • RatOgreDemo.gif
    RatOgreDemo.gif
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,016
Wow, good job. That looks better than the last guy.

You know your cut-n-paste expertise might greatly appreciated in the Moo mod. At least once they decide which units they need.

I had something in mind for myself, but I need to get the graphix together for you to be cut up and pasted. It was a Manscorpion. anyway, enough threadjacking, I have to stop doing that to you.

Back to the wicked Skaven. I'm beginning to like these guys, they seem like scientific anarchists.

aaglo said:
:lol:
Are you sure it ain't a giant squirrel. Nice teeth :thumbsup:

now where have I seen that club before. You are a shining example of what can be done with cut'n'paste. Good job.

Kryten just got serious competition for the title of "best goddamn cut'n'paster ever" :)

@ tjedge: what's the Moo mod? the manscorpion sounds cool, too!
@ aaglo: it's a squirrel that accidently ate someone's entire steriod supply and then converted to the dark side ;)
@ drift and everyone else: thanks for the complements, but i think "best goddamn cut'n'paster ever" is a tiny bit extreme. thanks though :D:D:D

@Goldflash: The Kroxigor

@LizardmenRule!: Moo mod is Master Of Orion Mod. That was just a suggestion. On the Manscorpion thing, I'll get the graphix together and get back to you via pm on that. Glad you sound interested. I've been requesting that one for over a year.

Great job!

That ugly sucker is in bad need of a trip to the dentist :D

:thumbsup: (10 char limit)

great job and keep up the great work

LizardmenRule! said:
@ tjedge: what's master of orion about?
It's a space based game similiar to Civ. There is a mod in progress, just check the C&C forums and it will be floating around.

Top Bottom