New Units: Knight Pack

These are absolutely amazing, BeBro!:goodjob:
This was a great idea.
I especially like the German knight. I find German UU's are excessevly concentrated in the industrial/modern eras, but now I have something to use for them in the medievil ages.
Keep up the great work!:D

Could you make the pcx-files and post 'em anyway? I need them for my Chivalrous Conduct or something like that tech, which comes after Knights tech... :)

Looks awe-inspiring :D , by the way! Keep it up!!

EDIT: Typo, style

Bravo!
Great work. They gonna be the Leaders of my under-construction scenario.
Thx a lot!

Some of the most beautiful units ever! I like your conventional kinght better than the official one. :goodjob:

excellent :D. i just thought of a great idea. u know how the Swordsman's attack on his first attack in a battle looks different than all the others? well maybe you could do the same with the knights except your knights will charge with their lances on their first attacks.

Hi Gang,
I’m new to this game (Civ3 Conq. Ver 1.12) and I really like this knight pack.
Great work BTW! But I’m clueless as to how to implement them any help?
Maybe point me in the right direction… thanks Von

Ok sorry , My bad...just found the info <kicks noob self in da arse>
thanks and happy game'n
Von

Exceeeeeeeeelent BeBro, th previews r so damn good im d-loadin em right now!

Oh I have just noticed them, they are great, amazing!

Agree, they are VERY GOOD! The only thing I miss a little bit is my be an fortify anim. But besides: GREAT!
My favorite is the early generic one btw.

Excellent work, but I wish there was a good scenario where we could implement them...

amazing! but are you taking requests for any additional knights?

Id personally like to see the late era knight again, but with the civ colour as the dominant colour. Id really like to use it as a 'royal champion' unit, that would be automatically produced every so often by a 'royal court' small wonder, in addition to any 'normal' knights that you build. But with two all-red knights going at each other, it would look a bit wierd IMO... or at least not the romantic image of the elite kngihts fighting for the honour of their colours...

anyway great work, and i appreciate that there are problems with the civ specific colour.

Top Bottom