New Units: Knight Pack

The fortify anim of the German knight (the yellow guy ;)) had some problems, now here's a fixed anim attached. Simply unzip it into the folder where you have the other anims of this unit.

Thanks to embryodead for the heads up :)

Attachments

• gerknightfort.zip
    52.5 KB · Views: 234
Delightful units that I will definitely be adding to improve my enjoyment of the game!

10/10!

Awesome work :)

Brilliant Units Man! WOOHOO!
Im creating my first mod :)

Age of Paladins, These units would really help me along :)
I dont wana trip on anybody's boots here, so... may I?
thx again buddy keep up the good work :goodjob:

edit: typos! argH!

my apologies i didnt realise this was an issur on these forums until half an hour ago.
but since im on the topic, perhaps an automatic lock on threads a month old? kinda solves things, although looking at this place, thats might be a lot of work. :(
in which case just ignore me.
once again, i am sorry

Hey Kulade. STFU.

Harewood, The This thread wasn't too old, ao you dodn't do anyting very wrong. Also, you don't have to ask for permission. They're here for you to use.

Also, with that automatic lock thing, there could be no updates. And that would be bad.

Welcome to CFC!

ahh i see that would be a bad thing i suppose thanx for welcoming me :) cyaz round

Sorry if your that new, I just cant stand a dead thread resurecting :twitch: On my first day i bumped like 15 threads! :lol:

Magma, you might want to go back and read the previous 4 or 5 posts before yours. And also in the other 10 or so threads where you've repeatedly posted "Nice unit!" today ...

yeah but i mean it :)
And if its so unlegal to like a unit then u need to arrest me ''policeman'' ;)
I relly like all those units so im not gonna say that they sucks or anything.........

And If u dont like i say Nice Unit(s)! then u mean i shuold say they suck witch they relly dont do......

No, it means that you simply shouldn't say anything at all. When a thread is older than a few weeks you can add a comment if you've something useful to say or have a legitimate query or something, but it's annoying to everyone else to notice that a thread has reappeared and look at it and then find that it's just someone saying "nice unit".

yeah mayby u got something there....
but anyway i dont think we should ''talk'' about it in this tread.

Hello BeBro,

I would like to used yours graphics in a future game of my creation which are under a AGPL licence.

Can i used it ?

With which licence of use ?

Thanks

matteli

Hi matteli,

Did you know, it is almost 10 years since anyone posted in this thread? Time flies! It looks like BeBro hasn't posted on the forums since 2009, but you could try your luck posting a message on his profile.

Your best bet may be to look for him elsewhere on the internet.

Top Bottom