New Units: Knight Pack

Originally posted by Mobilize

BTW, are the last to civ-colored? You should make them that way if they're not.

Yes, all 5 have civ colors, although the first three a bit less, but still it should be clearly visible in the game. :)

On the regular knight, the red areas are civ colored.

CivGeneral: Hm, they all have lances, but I´m not sure what a Lancer unit is.

Originally posted by Jason The King
BeBro, can I use these in my upcoming scenario if I give credit to you?

Of course, they are free to use :)

My God,... this is one of the best threads ever.. how long did we wait for something like this! THANKSSSS

What 3d program do you use?, like it matters with you , the knights look really nice in the game though.

P.S. (Sorry to drag the cat in) anyone want to help me figure out my load error?
Creation and Customization forum, I'm about to throw................
uploads6, pediaicons2.text
Missing entries in Scenarios\..\conquests\My mod\text\PediaIcons.txt": T

>> P.S. (Sorry to drag the cat in) anyone want to help me figure out my load error?

You've probably forgot to add pedia entries in pediaicons.txt
For each units you add, you must add two lines in this file :

#ANIMNAME_Entry_of_the_units
Folder_where_the_units_is

Ex: #ANIMNAME_French_Knight
FreKnight

Originally posted by immortals84
What 3d program do you use?, like it matters with you , the knights look really nice in the game though.

P.S. (Sorry to drag the cat in) anyone want to help me figure out my load error?

I use a 3d package called Cinema4D, unfortunately not the newest version, cause its so damn expensive to upgrade. Still a very good piece of software, from what I heard about 3d Max Cinema4D can keep up with it very well. ;)

To your error - check out Supa´s post, you need probably to edit the pediaicons.txt

Just Godly, this touch of your's Bernd: Truely A-Class (if there'd be a letter B4 the "A" it would suit your work even better

Your suggestions in the thread for the Teutonic Knight gave me the final "Anstoß" to make these...;)

BeBro I have one more request but very small. Could you make a tech icon using these, or one of these knights? Chivalry icons either by Firaxis or you, usually show "the idea" of european code, while I'm looking for "heavy armored cavalry" icon that fits the rest of BeBro-made icons :)

Originally posted by embryodead
BeBro I have one more request but very small. Could you make a tech icon using these, or one of these knights? Chivalry icons either by Firaxis or you, usually show "the idea" of european code, while I'm looking for "heavy armored cavalry" icon that fits the rest of BeBro-made icons :)

Would this help you? Or should it be more "conventional", eg. only one knight, no duel?

It's fine though sky background would be better to achieve better contrast (it may look cartoony, np). thx,

Ok, here is it with sky :)

Should I attach is together with the small one as pcx (zipped)?

Top Bottom