New units: three Incan ships (sep 7th, 2005)

Orthanc is going to beat you with new ship designs soon Aaglo...
That´s right, Orthanc´s already making some of the ships for HTs that aaglo said perhaps he could do, but he didn´t really know, he couldn´t be sure, had lots of work, etc...
[no slight on aaglo here]

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Orthanc may be the student, but soon he will be the master.....
huh? What are you talking about? It is not a contest. Also, Aaglo has shown his considerable skill spanning far more complex units then Orthanc has attempted so far. And at no point does Orthanc's (or Aaglo's) skill take anything away from anyone else.
Isn't it sufficent to simply comment on their skill without denegrating them or someone else?

Bjornlo said:
huh? What are you talking about? It is not a contest. Also, Aaglo has shown his considerable skill spanning far more complex units then Orthanc has attempted so far. And at no point does Orthanc's (or Aaglo's) skill take anything away from anyone else.
Isn't it sufficent to simply comment on their skill without denegrating them or someone else?
I am pretty sure my good frien SOG here was doing some friendly ribbing to Aaglo. I've yet to see any squabbles over abilities here (well, not for a few years anyway..)

Bjornlo said:

No sense of humor.... :rolleyes:

Don't forget the Ragnarok btw...

Sword_Of_Geddon said:
Lol....nice Calvin Coolidge response. :) Orthanc is going to beat you with new ship designs soon Aaglo...
Boo-hoo. I feel so disappointed in myself now, how could I let such thing happen. I must be really lazy.

BTW, did you know that you can be really hilarious?

;) :p

Come on Aaglo you can't let Orthanic beat you, Orthanic your going stroung, don't stop. Challange yourself guys if Aaglo makes 5 units one day Orthanic can make 9 (at that rate it will only take till Civ 4 to wear out the "popular request box"

Nice bump there, a mere 5 years!

The only 'totora' I can think of is the plant, is there any connection?

Yes, DUH!
But this is a bunch of imaginary warships which are made out of wood…

They're not that imaginary. The Inka were fully capable of building seaworthy vessels out of totora reeds, and in fact the first place the Spanish encountered them was in the Pacific Ocean, 300 miles from the nearest Inka settlement.

im from peru and i know that the incans never used totora ships, the Chincha culture (Pre-Incan culture) used this material to made ships that traveled from Peru to Ecuador. The Chincha culure was dominated by the incans an they continue making this ships but the incas dont matter about this ships.
Sorry for revive this post but im peruvian an i want that the people know my history have the correct names.

Hey, don't be sorry, it's only 3 days since the last post so it's not that much of a bump :)
And thanks for the info as well :hatsoff:

Top Bottom