New Version - June 14th (6/14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JFD Corporation mod conflict. Delete the JFD corp mod.

G

I'm getting the same window pop up when the game starts, and I don't have any JFD mods turned on. I don't even know what his "corp mod" is, he doesn't seem to have one called "corporations" or anything like that. I can't play a game since I installed the new CP, since this window is in the way.

The AI still seems to be ignoring Natural Wonders when founding cities.

What is the advantage of double trade route movement? Does it just mean you get the option to choose a different trade route sooner?
As far as I know, the yields from trade routes are per turn, and not per route completed or distance travelled. Meaning you won't really gain anything from the trade unit moving faster. Aside from being able to choose if it changes route sooner.
Is this correct or am I getting it wrong?

I can see the benefits of getting the option to choose route sooner (may be a more profitable route available) but I was wondering if I'm missing something else.
Ta,
More sooner you complete your trade route, the bigger your tourism output against this civilization. Also you will faster spread franchises of your corporation.

Quite difficult finding this thread, you should sticky the most recent patch thread.

So I was looking for the changes in religion and in your first post you quote change logs from previous patches and it says:

"Religion Overhaul -- click here".

But it's a quote so where can I find the religion changes?

I've had CPP before and decided to upgrade to the latest version. I've read all the documentation on the website as well as the installation manual PDF. I'm playing with the full game in English and I've had it installed before, so I know how to turn mods on within the game itself.
Anyway... I've downloaded the automatic installer, but what I get doesn't match what the manual says. I run the installer, and it installs the patch to my documents folder. Then it asks if I want a Start Menu shortcut, which I accept, the it finishes and says its done.
It doesn't ask where the Steam Civ5 folder is so it can install files there. And actually it doesn't even install a Start Menu item anyway.

When I found a city, the tooltip for the monument and Shrine say "C:\Users\Agatheis\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS(6a) Community Balance Patch Compatibility Files (EUI)\LUA\EUI_tooltip_library.lua:66: bad argument #2 to '_L' (argument must be.)

Any advice please? Thanks!

General Bugfixes:

Looked at puppet logic, fixed some issues (see below)

Can you give me some insight on how puppets choose what to build? I'm in a game now where some of my puppet cities are building lots of infrastructure but I have other cities that had no buildings when I conquered them and they have been doing nothing but farming for a thousand years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom