News: BTS SGOTM 10 Sign-up Thread - Armageddon

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Gypsy Kings
4. Monarch

Sounds like a very interesting game scenario!

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Who Dat?
4. Immortal

Hopefully I'll actually be able to take some turnsets this time. I'm moving soon and might be able to get a better machine at some point :p.

For assignment purposes count me as 1/2 a person for now. If I can figure out 1) why my machine stops during play and stop it or 2) get another machine, I can actually play this without fear of DQ :p.

Yes
Yes
Who Dat?
Won through Immortal

1. Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before? Yes
2. Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before? Yes
3. Do you have a group of players you want to play with? Fifth Element
4. If you are new to GOTM/SGOTM, which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game? Sid

Yes, Yes, CFR, Immortal

I challenge CRC and CFR to compose at least one team that will conduct its entire discussion in English at CFC. Considering how many good players both teams have and how many of you have more than adequate English, this should not be a problem in the slightest. I'm certain the community would appreciate it.

Obormot's and other summaries are excellent :goodjob::goodjob::goodjob: but still don't compare to the day-to-day struggles to grapple with the problems of the game.

Plus, maybe Balbes would then participate.

Yes, thats how it is supposed to work. In the last game something went wrong and we ended up with both teams having several players not capable of discussing in english. Sorry for that.

BTW, is it possible to see the CFR discussion for the last game? Where exactly is it?

The discussion was in an online chat in Skype (text chat, not voice, so there is a complete history). If anybody is interested in reading the full version in russian I can upload the file with the complete log.

1. no
2. no
3. [any team in which i can write my opinion in latin alphabet [no offense for Cyrillic lovers, still great read]] Somehow i change mind towards One short straw:lol:
4. From Renaissance start?no idea, although i normally play immortal.

Edit: i might be not available for good part of august, but these games do not seem to go in flash anyway.
edit2: thanks for all invitations:)

Top Bottom