News: BTS SGOTM 10 Sign-up Thread - Armageddon

Signing up for this.
1) Yes, a few of the early GOTM's (Vanilla)
2) Yes.
3) A new team, Team Maple Sporks (so named in anticipation of our finish :D). We are currently playing an SG together. So far we have recruited 5 players. Myself, sturick, Whosit, Sengir and nocho.
4) Monarch/Emperor level player.

Signing up.

1) Nope.
2) Yes, Succession Games only.
3) Yes. Team Maple Sporks.
4) Prince, maybe Monarch on a good day.

1) No
2) Yes
3) Team Maple Sporks
4) Monarch/Emperor

1)No
2)Yes
3)Maple Sporks
4)Emperor

Welcome Sporks!

zyxy, good to see you!

^welcome aboard Duckweed! :)

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. First person that offers to pick me up or you think needs more brainpower. (know basically no teams)
4. Prince

It looks like the Geezers will not have enough players to field a team for this game, so I will have to put myself out to the open market in the hope of picking up a free transfer.

I will not be playing this round, but following the progress closely.

Can I suggest opening a lurker thread for the SGOTM? One in which everyone who is not allocated to a team can post & read to discuss the things they see the teams doing?

^ imho, that's a great idea! :) Of course, no team member would be allowed to look at that thread. This could bring even more attention to the sgotm event and improve gaming skill for people watching. Like in big chess events, the crowd always likes to analyze what's happening at the top tables.

Seems a good idea to me too.
Of course the Lurkers' thread must have the same restrictions as the Team Threads.

Top Bottom