News: BTS SGOTM 10 Sign-up Thread - Armageddon

Trash team could use a few new players. Is it too late to add new members? A few of our players are a bit busy with work to really take part at mo.

I am not sure if KingMorgan has already asked.

KingMorgan asked via PM. Best of luck with this.

I think you are unlikely to get new players, as anyone taking an interest in this game is likely to be spoilt by having read other team threads.

Before players sign up for SGOTMs, they should really try to ensure that they are able to play!

Yes I did think this. Perhaps if they have not joined they just missed the entire SGOTM section. Is there anyway to check before a member joins? We certainly wouldnt want to fall foul of the rules. :)

If you find someone, we just have to trust them.

^^

I am one of those people you have to trust :D

Normally I only play HoF games. BoTM mostly. However I never showed interest before in the team succession games till Gumbolt invited me.

So to answer the questions Alan

1) Yes
2) No
3) Yes trash team
4) immortal+

I am also one of the players the players Gumbolt has invited in. I normally only scroll around in the CivRev/Civ IV : Strategy & Tips/History forums so I've never actually heard of or took interest in any GOTM games before now.

1. Have you played any Civ4 GOTM games before? No.
2. Have you played any succession games or SGOTM before? No.
3. Do you have a group of players you want to play with? Yes, Trash Team.
4. If you are new to GOTM/SGOTM, which level (noble, monarch, etc.) are you comfortable playing in a solo game? Emperor/Immortal.

Lastly, thanks for the opportunity to play with you guys, I'm looking forward to it!

oops, sorry, wrong thread :blush:

Top Bottom