News:SGOTM 21 Sign up Thread - Conquering The Hearts

Has limited time, mainly on weekends.

If xteam (variant) will have me at limited availability, I would like to be included.
You're always welcome to join in, no matter the availability. :thumbsup:

Emp/Immortal

previously in FE

This time any team or FE if enough (more than 6) active players.

This time any team or FE if enough (more than 6) active players.
As you know i'm tired/lack the time and concentration to be the team leader. So if FE will survive, i expect the you take that role.

Sure'd be nice to see Pollina anchor one of the other teams. Too bad they didn't jump on you first rather than the rich getting richer...just sayin' (Ofc, if you were on PR we'd have the best girly team in history) :)

EDIT : I'm chickening out on Immortal... will play the single player GOTM for a bit and try to get my skill up at least another level and then come back hopefully in time for the next one. :)

I'm in. Never played a SGOTM before so just put me in any team.
Level-Prefer emperor

If we want 6 teams maybe KCD could lead the unallocated players? MGN are not far off a team? Both Chris and him have played before.

There is a high probability that the team will be formed but no one did anything official about that so I am signing up and forming a team with the name NameToBeDecided with some former (ancient) PD, Kakumeika, and Unusual Suspects players, and name is intended to be a temporary name until we agree upon the matter.

We have 5 players who have declared their interest in the game and 3 invitations to some old civ friends which weren't answered, probably because they haven't seen the PMs yet, so, please, wait a bit with distributing the players around. There's no team captain yet.

I am doing this to accelerate things a bit and make this real.

Formalities:
couple of SGOTMs played
mostly played on Deity

Top Bottom