NiGHTS: Bug Reports

Whenever I try to spend gold (buying a unit, building or tiles) I'm not able to chose anyting to produce anymore.. It is possible again after i saved and loaded my game again, but it's really a pain in the ass to do that all the time and it means I can't do anything with my gold, except for bribing city states. I don't have any other mods installed. Anything I can do against this?

So, I downloaded it first from the workshop, now from here, but with no help - every time I open it now, the game will shut down. It's really annoying, tried verifying cache, deleting cache, and the content of ModUserData (as was written), every thing was of no use. Any ideas what should I do next?

another thing, is that in v.5 (that I had from a month ago, downloaded from the workshop) everything would work fine, except for choosing production - if your city would finish current production, you cannot choose the next one(there is the icon, and everything, just that clicking on the icons have no effect), without saving the game, and loading it (in other words - reloading everything). Any ideas about that either?

Thanks!

So, I downloaded it first from the workshop, now from here, but with no help - every time I open it now, the game will shut down. It's really annoying, tried verifying cache, deleting cache, and the content of ModUserData (as was written), every thing was of no use. Any ideas what should I do next?

another thing, is that in v.5 (that I had from a month ago, downloaded from the workshop) everything would work fine, except for choosing production - if your city would finish current production, you cannot choose the next one(there is the icon, and everything, just that clicking on the icons have no effect), without saving the game, and loading it (in other words - reloading everything). Any ideas about that either?

Thanks!

I have the same problem, before i wouldn't even start with a settler, then sometimes I would start with a settler and mechanized infantry o_0

Is it because im using BNW? could that be it?

Hey guys you will all get problems and bugs since this mod is not updated for BNW.

Markus told you that he plans on updating his mod, so keep in your head that this mod is broken and will be fixed.

Hey guys you will all get problems and bugs since this mod is not updated for BNW.

Markus told you that he plans on updating his mod, so keep in your head that this mod is broken and will be fixed.

ahh ok, thanks. But why dont G&k mods work with BNW, seems dumb

ahh ok, thanks. But why dont G&k mods work with BNW, seems dumb

Its firaxis way and all modders have to hande it:eek:.
Means many work hours for patches and updates, while firaxis uses 2. second class programmers for there expansions.

Many great modders left because of this fact or reduced there ammount of time, there spend into CiV.
While beeing busy in rl, hope this helps will not spam this thread so iam out.

And again great work named "Nights" still one of the most interesting mods for CiV.

Its firaxis way and all modders have to hande it:eek:.
Means many work hours for patches and updates, while firaxis uses 2. second class programmers for there expansions.

Many great modders left because of this fact or reduced there ammount of time, there spend into CiV.
While beeing busy in rl, hope this helps will not spam this thread so iam out.

And again great work named "Nights" still one of the most interesting mods for CiV.

wish it was for BNw

I keep getting a problem. The problem is that it allows me to choose a production right after is ettle city, then after that unit/building is built, It wont let me select anything else to build. I try clicking on everything and nothing. I really want to play this mod. * Ill try re-deleting cache again and restarting new game*

I keep getting a problem. The problem is that it allows me to choose a production right after is ettle city, then after that unit/building is built, It wont let me select anything else to build. I try clicking on everything and nothing. I really want to play this mod. * Ill try re-deleting cache again and restarting new game*

This will not help you, from what you are saying it looks like some lua replaces are causing that problem (ui related).

This will not help you, from what you are saying it looks like some lua replaces are causing that problem (ui related).

Do you know of a way to fix this? Any help at all, i would be very happy with :)

*edit* also thank you gilgamesch for being the only one active on here to help people

Has anyone heard any updates on this? I recall Markus saying he was hoping to release the BNW version by end of April. Not meaning to be a pest, but I can't wait to get the new version...

I installed the mod as per instructed and everything about it seems to be working just fine (Its is the total conversion I was promised), however whenever I go to the social policy screen instead of having the nice graphic I should I simply have 7 blocks of solid color. Is there anything I could do to fix this?

Do you know of a way to fix this? Any help at all, i would be very happy with :)

*edit* also thank you gilgamesch for being the only one active on here to help people
I've been running into this same problem I think it has something to do with going into an option menu when you are cycling through the AI's turn. To quickly fix it simply quick save your game and than load that save.

I installed the mod as per instructed and everything about it seems to be working just fine (Its is the total conversion I was promised), however whenever I go to the social policy screen instead of having the nice graphic I should I simply have 7 blocks of solid color. Is there anything I could do to fix this?

Maybe I'm a bit too late but... Have you fixed it?

I recently downloaded the mod from the Workshop. The rest seems to be working fine, and I don't have any other mods being used. Just NiGHTS. I have the BNW DLC installed, but I de-activated it before launching it. So it's being run on a clean vanilla Civ V. The only thing that I can think of that might cause the bug is because I'm on a Mac.

Are you on one too?

Top Bottom