Nobles' Club 224: Zara Yaqob of Ethiopia

Can some1 tell me WT hell
Spoiler :

civ BS shes at war vs Spain and shes loosing ... this happend to me 2nd time since i plying this game. but yea i will have my revange question i should i lib natio and go draft or go for that stell ...

Last edited:
Spoiler :
I'm pretty sure that Catherine can DoW over refused demands (and as indicated by -2 refused to help and -2 refused to help during wartime she likes to make many demands), so apparently with Brennus also fighting Spain she didn't think your 0.2 strength would pose enough of a threat to not consider a two-front war? I thought only Monty would start a war while already in a war, though :think:.

@AcaMetis
Spoiler :

Yea Catherine DoW over refused demands and iirc she has highest factor of doing that. But anyway its hard to me to understand why she DoWed me. I was lurking in the formus but i cannot find a thread whitch is explaining that.
Found only this.

But to understand corectly why she DoW on me, i should idk add to this, leader presonality factors and ... i dont know how to say that... and she and Brennus vs Spain factors.
Anyway i should have have a huge discount to being a victim in this scenario :lol:
But yea you right fact that Brennus is allso at war with Spain doesnt help me

Edit.

Now i know.
Spoiler :

She have made peace in 560AD

How the hell i miss that :mad:

Last edited:
800AD
Spoiler :

Decided to go for Steel thats how i have huge adv over Russia drafting wouldnt help me. Lib stell 800AD.
Unfortunatly beocuse of that war i was pressed to do GM trade mission only for 900:commerce: to Brennus but thats enough.
Spoiler :

tech iam rly ahead :king:
Spoiler :

and now tbh she attacked me but its ok i will wipe out her bick stack with no problem :sniper:
Spoiler :

Last edited:
Top Bottom