None Shall Pass 2 [Game Thread - Concluded]

Internet Flea

Warlord
WOO, TECHNICAL VICTORY!!

And it looks like I was right about either Snerk or Buddhafish being scum, even though the whole premise of me thinking that was wrong. That's always fun.

Zack

99% hot gas
Morgoth:

The big bads. They were the main LOTR non-town faction, although I included one Star Wars character to throw people off. They were designed to be able to operate through the shadows, survive, and integrate naturally into the town network.

Backwards Logic (Morgoth):

Spoiler :
Elrond

Player: Backwards Logic

Faction: Town. The Town is opposed to all who threaten its existence and seek to destroy it.

Alignment: Good

Universe: Lord of the Rings

Ability: Elven Intuition. Scan another player to determine whether or not they are a member of the Town.

Personal Goal: You can't escape the truth. Scan Morgoth.

Background Information:

Lore:

(from Wikipedia)

Elrond was Lord of Rivendell, one of the mighty rulers of old that remained in Middle-earth in its Third Age. His name was explained by Tolkien in a letter from 1958 to Rhona Beare[1] as "Elf of the Cave", as he was found as an infant abandoned in a cave. Later notes, reflected in The Silmarillion[2] and The War of the Jewels,[3] interpret the name instead as "Star-dome" or "Vault of Stars" (a vault in the sense of the celestial dome).

Elrond was the son of Eärendil and Elwing, and a great-grandson of Lúthien, born in Beleriand in the First Age, making him well over 6,000 years old by the time of the events described in The Lord of the Rings. Elrond's twin brother[4] was Elros Tar-Minyatur, the first High King of Númenor.

Although Elrond was considered half-elven, that was not meant to be an exact percentage value. Through Lúthien, daughter of Melian the Maia, he and his brother Elros were also descended from the Maiar, angelic beings who had come to Middle-earth thousands of years before. Elrond, along with his parents, his brother, and his children, were granted a choice between Elven or human fates by the Valar. Elrond chose to travel into the West and live as an immortal Elf, while his twin Elros chose mortality.

None Shall Pass:

One of the few survivors of the First Intergalactic Battle for Middle-Earth, you figure you're one of the very small number of people gathered here who is actually competent. To stand any chance of defeating Morgoth, your wisdom and long hair will be needed. Said wisdom enables you to look into a person's soul and determine whether or not they are aligned with your purpose -- in other words, if they are Town or not. Said long hair enables you to surf rad waves, though that is not quite as helpful in the current situation.

Victory Conditions:

Major Victory: All threats to the Town are eliminated, and you survive to the end of the game.

Victory: All threats to the Town are eliminated.

Defeat: The Town is eliminated.

Major Defeat: The Town is the first faction eliminated.

But that's only your disguise...​

Morgoth

Player: Backwards Logic

Faction: Morgoth. Kill everyone.

Alignment: Evil

Ability: You can't kill me. Survive one nightkill. (Passive, does not require an order.)

Ability: Morgoth the Omnipotent. Scan another player to determine whether or not they are a member of the Town.

Personal Goal: I'm untouchable. You survive the game without ever being attacked at Night.

Background Information:

Lore:

(from One Wiki to Rule Them All)

Melkor (Quenya;IPA: "He Who Arises In Might"), later called Morgoth,[1] is the first Dark Lord and master of Sauron.

Originally the most powerful of the Ainur created by Eru Iluvatar, Melkor rebelled against his creator out of pride and sought to corrupt Arda, becoming Morgoth. After committing many evils in the First Age, such as the theft of the Silmarils and the destruction of the Two Lamps, Morgoth was defeated by the Host of Valinor in the War of Wrath.

According to an unpublished portion of Tolkien's conclusion to The Silmarillion, Morgoth will return at the end of the world to fight against good in Dagor Dagorath, the final battle.

None Shall Pass:

:devil: :evil: :mwaha:

The big bad and his minions! Your leader is Morgoth (Backwards Logic), posing as Elrond. He summoned a Balrog (Count Dingdong), masquerading as the King of the Dead, to aid him in his important quest to wreck havoc and destruction across Middle-Earth. He has also corrupted the minds of Boromir (azzaman333) and Jar Jar Binks (remake20) as support in this dastardly task.

Here is the Morgoth faction's official QuickTopic, where you can discuss strategy and give orders.

Now go kill everyone!

Victory Conditions:

Major Victory: All other factions are eliminated, and you survive to the end of the game.

Victory: All other factions are eliminated.

Defeat: The Morgoth faction is eliminated.

Major Defeat: The Morgoth faction is the first faction eliminated.

A very powerful godfather role. BL had the most useful scan in the game, and its use was the primary source of the Empire's early demise. He could survive one nightkill, which he did, and was immune to most scans (i.e. wouldn't penetrate his cover role). He was doing quite well, but unfortunately Vengeance discovered he was Elrond Night 1 and kept attacking him until he died.

Count Dingdong (Balrog):

Spoiler :
King of the Dead

Player: Count Dingdong

Faction: Town. The Town is opposed to all who threaten its existence and seek to destroy it.

Alignment: Neutral-Evil

Ability: This isn't even my final form. After you die, you can still vote and participate in the thread as any living player would.

Personal Goal: Aid from the grave. Lynch a town threat while dead.

Background Information:

Lore:

In the later years of the Second Age, he and his men also served and worshiped Sauron, until he and his army found Gondor. Isildur was the King of Gondor at that time. The King of the Dead made an oath to fight on Isildur's side when Isildur needed him, but when Isildur needed him most he did not come. Isildur cursed the King of the Dead and his army. Then the King of the Dead could not rest until his oath was fulfilled. In The Return of the King, the king and his army fought with Aragorn and the Grey Company at Pelargir. There they defeated the Corsairs of Umbar and an army of Haradrim. When the battle was over and Aragorn, as the Heir of Isildur, told the Army of the Dead that the oath was fulfilled, the king broke his spear and threw it aside. Then he bowed to Aragorn, turned away, and, with the rest of his people, "vanished like a mist that is driven back by a sudden wind," never to be seen again.[1]

None Shall Pass:

You wish these people would just leave you alone. Is it so strange to simply want to be dead and alone? That's not weird, is it? In any case, if they oblige and kill you, you'll reward them for their generosity. Whoever said the King of the Dead wasn't a nice guy?

Victory Conditions:

Major Victory: All threats to the Town are eliminated, and you survive to the end of the game.

Balrog

Player: Count Dingdong

Alignment: Evil

Ability: I'm unstoppable. Your kill goes through most protections and roleblocks, and you are immune to some scans. (Passive, does not require an order.)

Ability: Kill. Kill another player. (If you die, this ability will pass down to a teammate.)

Personal Goal: Spilling lots and lots of blood. Rack up more kills than any other player (lynches count).

Background Information:

Lore:

Balrogs were the Valaraukar (Quenya; vala "power" + rauko "monster"), spirits of the Maiar that were seduced and corrupted by Melkor to his service.[1] There were never more than seven, according to Tolkien's son, but in earlier versions of Tolkien's writings there are references to entire armies of Balrogs, at least before the destruction of Utumno. Gothmog was their captain during the First Age.

None Shall Pass:

The big bad and his minions! Your leader is Morgoth (Backwards Logic), posing as Elrond. He summoned a Balrog (Count Dingdong), masquerading as the King of the Dead, to aid him in his important quest to wreck havoc and destruction across Middle-Earth. He has also corrupted the minds of Boromir (azzaman333) and Jar Jar Binks (remake20) as support in this dastardly task.

Here is the Morgoth faction's official QuickTopic, where you can discuss strategy and give orders.

Now go kill everyone!

Victory Conditions:

Major Victory: All other factions are eliminated, and you survive to the end of the game.

The primary killer. He couldn't be tracked, watched, roleblocked, and his kill bypassed protection. He had the powers of a serial killer other than nightkill resistance, basically. There has been a tidal wave of criticism of his cover role, so here is my rationale for it:

a) Since he couldn't be tracked/watched and all he could do was kill, he needed a cover that wouldn't expose this. The cover ability I provided was unverifiable while CD was still alive. It also doesn't seem like a cover ability, which is a problem I've experienced with cover roles in the past. Plus Backwards Logic had this ability in Darths & Droids and almost survived to the game's end, and I caught a lot of flak when I suggested killing him (since there wouldn't be much of a loss), so I didn't think people would be so quick to kill someone with this claimed ability. I suppose something like claiming bulletproof would have worked, but that could have the same problem of someone testing his ability by trying to kill him.

b) If CD's evil alignment was discovered, the King of the Dead is a role that could plausibly be evil. For what it's worth, I'm 90% sure Verarde killed Count because of his alignment and not because of his claimed ability, and a different cover role wouldn't have changed this.

azzaman333 (Boromir):

Spoiler :
Boromir

Player: azzaman333

Alignment: Neutral

Ability: Taste your own medicine. Target another player. If they use an active ability, use it against them.

Personal Goal: That was cool. Amuse the host with your ability. On multiple occasions, of course.

Background Information:

Lore:

Boromir was a valiant warrior known in Gondor for his greatness, having already achieved great merit in Gondor prior to the Council of Elrond. He was the eldest son of Denethor II, who was Steward of Gondor during the War of the Ring, and his wife Finduilas. Even the people of Rohan, particularly Éomer, admired him.

None Shall Pass:

One of the few surviving participants in the First Intergalactic Battle for Middle-Earth, you are one of the most qualified people here. You're not one to toot your own horn (usually...), but damn it - you're an important, qualified person! You know what you're doing! The Town needs you, Boromir, don't let them down!

Victory Conditions:

Boromir

Player: azzaman333

Ability: Taste your own medicine. Target another player. If they use an active ability, use it against them.

Personal Goal: That was cool. Amuse the host with your ability. On multiple occasions, of course.

Background Information:

Lore:

Boromir was a valiant warrior known in Gondor for his greatness, having already achieved great merit in Gondor prior to the Council of Elrond. He was the eldest son of Denethor II, who was Steward of Gondor during the War of the Ring, and his wife Finduilas. Even the people of Rohan, particularly Éomer, admired him.

None Shall Pass:

Now go kill everyone!

Victory Conditions:

I wanted to mess with people's preconceived notions about the universes and who's "good" and "bad" in them, and this was part of that. I worried that azzaman's ability was overpowered, and it was indeed very powerful - it doubled as an ability scan and used the ability. For example, if Takhisis had the Ring and azzaman targeted him, then azza would kill Tak and steal the Ring (this is how azza stole the Ring from christos). Using this ability scan can gain him townie cred and get him involved in networks (although there didn't seem to be much of a town network in this game).

Funnily enough, azzaman played Boromir in both NSP games.

remake20 (Jar Jar Binks):

Spoiler :
Jar Jar Binks

Player: remake20

Universe: Star Wars

Ability: I see you, stalker weirdos. At the end of each Night phase, see a list of all people that targeted you that Night. (Passive, does not require an order.)

Personal Goal: About last night. Send at least one PM to every player who targets you.

Background Information:

Lore:

(from Wookieepedia)

Jar Jar Binks was a Gungan military officer and politician during the waning days of the Galactic Republic. His clumsy behavior had, at one point in his life, led to his exile from Gungan society, but he was welcomed back by his people following his efforts during the Trade Federation invasion of Naboo. Binks aided Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi in their rescue of Naboo's queen, Padmé Amidala and, with Amidala and the Jedi, traveled off-world to Tatooine and Coruscant, before returning to liberate his planet from the Federation. Upon his return, Binks helped to forge an alliance between the Gungans and the Naboo, ending years of mistrust. For his efforts, he was promoted to Bombad General and served in the Gungan Grand Army during the battle for Naboo.

None Shall Pass:

You might be wondering why you weren't invited to the last gathering. In the words of one anonymous organizer for the event, "Jar Jar is an annoying idiot. Wasn't he thrown out the airlock anyways?" The fact that you're here shows the true desperation of the situation.

Victory Conditions:

Jar Jar Binks

Player: remake20

Ability: I see you, stalker weirdos. At the end of each Night phase, see a list of all people that targeted you that Night. (Passive, does not require an order.)

Personal Goal: About last night. Send at least one PM to every player who targets you.

Background Information:

Lore:

(from Wookieepedia)

Jar Jar Binks was a Gungan military officer and politician during the waning days of the Galactic Republic. His clumsy behavior had, at one point in his life, led to his exile from Gungan society, but he was welcomed back by his people following his efforts during the Trade Federation invasion of Naboo. Binks aided Qui-Gon Jinn and Obi-Wan Kenobi in their rescue of Naboo's queen, Padmé Amidala and, with Amidala and the Jedi, traveled off-world to Tatooine and Coruscant, before returning to liberate his planet from the Federation. Upon his return, Binks helped to forge an alliance between the Gungans and the Naboo, ending years of mistrust. For his efforts, he was promoted to Bombad General and served in the Gungan Grand Army during the battle for Naboo.

None Shall Pass:

Now go kill everyone!

Victory Conditions:

This ability is all about networking, but no one targeted remake the whole game except his killer. There was some talk that Jar Jar would get lynched/killed because people don't like Jar Jar, but I think that's silly and untrue. Maybe it would happen on Day 1 if that somehow came up, but otherwise people are always going to prioritize going after an actual case than disliking a character (which is exactly how remake's demise played out, it had nothing to do with him being Jar Jar). If anything, I figured people would find Jar Jar an unlikely scum or cover role for that very reason.

The kill started with Count Dingdong, then went to Jar Jar (because he had no active ability), then azza and finally BL. The last remaining member could both kill and use their personal active ability. (EDIT: The Berserker was the Morgoth team's kill after the Balrog died.)

All in all, I disagree with the common opinion that the Morgoth team was dealt an unfair hand. Rather, they had extraordinarily bad luck. I was actually worried pre-game that they might be a little too powerful (the town was not nearly as strong as people seem to think, a lot of the scans and abilities were misleading or prone to failure). Consider how incredibly unusual it is for vigilantes to be so accurate with their kills. People are assuming that because they were eliminated early, they must have been underpowered, which isn't necessarily true. They could have easily run away with the game if their luck wasn't so terrible.

I think the game suffered from their early demise and became a lot less interesting, but those are the breaks in a game as highly variable as this one.

Arakhor

Dremora Courtier
Super Moderator
Supporter
I suppose, in retrospect, it made perfect sense for Jango Fett to be Vengeance. Why did the assassin hardly ever attack?

Snerk

Smeghead
This game was pretty epic, and I had a lot of fun playing this. Good game everybody.

Big thanks to Zack for hosting such a great game!

Now to go browse those QTs. I'll be very disappointed if I don't find a decent amount of Snerk-bashing. I really couldn't figure out why I was being left alive in the end-game. But with Buddha not having a cover then it makes more sense. Only thing I'm miffed about it not getting my PG. Sprig suggested I scan Backwards way back in the early game, should have listened to that one. But all in all, I'm a very happy camper.

Zack

99% hot gas
Vengeance:

The secondary scum faction, more of a serial killer team than anything. They were considered a "threat to the town" that needed to be eliminated as long as any LOTR characters were still alive.

choxorn (Luke Skywalker):

Spoiler :
Luke Skywalker

Player: choxorn

Alignment: Good

Ability: You can't kill me. Survive one nightkill. (Passive, does not require an order.)

Personal Goal: Seriously, you can't. Survive multiple night attacks (surviving an attack while protected counts).

Background Information:

Lore:

(from Wikipedia)

Luke Skywalker is a fictional character appearing as the central protagonist of the original film trilogy and as a minor character prequel film trilogy of the Star Wars universe created by George Lucas. The character, portrayed by Mark Hamill, is an important figure in the Rebel Alliance's struggle against the Galactic Empire, he is the twin brother of Rebellion leader Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, a friend of mercenary Han Solo, an apprentice to Jedi Master Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, and the son of fallen Jedi Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker) and Queen of Naboo/Republic Senator Padmé Amidala. The Expanded Universe depicts him as a powerful Jedi Master and eventually the Grand Master of the New Jedi Order, the father of Ben Skywalker, the maternal uncle of Jacen Solo, and the ancestor of Cade Skywalker.

None Shall Pass:

One of the few survivors of the First Intergalactic Battle for Middle-Earth, you learned some hardy survival skills from the whole ordeal. As a result, you're a difficult man to kill, Luke. Unlike all of your friends and family, who were quite easy to kill and consequently died. But hey, look at the bright side!

Victory Conditions:

Luke Skywalker

Player: choxorn

Faction: Vengeance. Seek revenge against the Lord of the Rings characters which triumphed over your people in the First Intergalactic Battle for Middle-Earth.

Ability: Revenge is a dish best served with a lightsaber. Target another player. If they are from the Lord of the Rings universe, you will attempt to kill them. (You appear in the update as “lightsaber man”.)

Personal Goal: It's not business, it's personal. Personally nightkill or lynch Éowyn, Boromir, and Elrond.

Background Information:

Lore:

(from Wikipedia)

Luke Skywalker is a fictional character appearing as the central protagonist of the original film trilogy and as a minor character prequel film trilogy of the Star Wars universe created by George Lucas. The character, portrayed by Mark Hamill, is an important figure in the Rebel Alliance's struggle against the Galactic Empire, he is the twin brother of Rebellion leader Princess Leia Organa of Alderaan, a friend of mercenary Han Solo, an apprentice to Jedi Master Obi-Wan "Ben" Kenobi, and the son of fallen Jedi Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker) and Queen of Naboo/Republic Senator Padmé Amidala. The Expanded Universe depicts him as a powerful Jedi Master and eventually the Grand Master of the New Jedi Order, the father of Ben Skywalker, the maternal uncle of Jacen Solo, and the ancestor of Cade Skywalker.

None Shall Pass:

One of the few survivors of the First Intergalactic Battle for Middle-Earth, you unfortunately failed in your efforts to protect your fellow man from Death's terrible kiss and the war was lost. There is a silver lining, though -- you really honed your survival skills, and learned that the only person you can truly protect is yourself, so you're freaking hard to kill (unlike your aunt Beru, uncle Owen, and countless other loved ones and friends).

You also built an unhealthy amount of pent-up anger and hatred for the natives of this cursed planet. Especially Boromir, Elrond, and Éowyn -- they made you kneel and bow before them, a broken, beaten, and humiliated man.

Never again.

Those ass-wipes will pay. They'll pay so much that they'll need to file bankruptcy. Peace between LOTR and Star Wars? F*ck your peace! You'll kill every last LOTR. Every. Last. One.

Jango Fett (Buddhafish), seeking retribution for the death of his son Boba, has joined you in your quest for vengeance.

Plot your revenge in this QuickTopic.

You are considered a threat to the Town as long as there are living members of the Town from the LOTR universe.

Victory Conditions:

Major Victory: Outlive all characters from the Lord of the Rings universe.

Victory: All characters from the Lord of the Rings universe are eliminated.

Defeat: At least one character from the Lord of the Rings universe survives.

Major Defeat: All characters from the Star Wars universe are eliminated.

choxorn was motivated by revenge for LOTR's victory in the first game. Initially the other SW survivor (C-3PO) from None Shall Pass was his partner in the quest for vengeance, but I decided against it to avoid predictability.

I didn't anticipate choxorn attacking a LOTR character every single time, but that was probably naive of me after how quickly people separated into SW/LOTR camps in the first game. I probably shouldn't have made two of the characters choxorn wanted to kill for his PG members of Morgoth, but I figured it was unlikely that he would find and kill both of them (which, of course, is exactly what happened, and very early at that). Vengeance found all three of them by Night 4, naturally.

Before the game, I wasn't totally satisfied with my solution to choxorn being converted to the Jedi Order, so of course he was recruited Night 1. I think it ended up working quite well, though. choxorn mostly retained his own Vengeance goal when converted, but if he had survived the game he still would have counted as a member of the Jedi Order. In retrospect, it might have made more sense to simply make him not recruitable.

I used generic descriptors such as Warrior and Lightsaber Man to avoid identifying specific characters and also to create ambiguity about their motivations, whether they were vigilantes or something more sinister.

Buddhafish (Jango Fett):

Spoiler :
Jango Fett

Player: Buddhafish

Ability: I take notes, sucker. Scan another player to discover their role name.

Personal Goal: Hello there, fellow man. Send at least one PM to every player you scan as having a role belonging to the Star Wars universe.

Background Information:

Lore:

(from Wookieepedia)

Jango Fett was a renowned Mandalorian bounty hunter, assassin, mercenary, and the "father" of Boba Fett, a genetic clone of his, whom he raised as a son.

None Shall Pass:

In your days as a bounty hunter, taking a job meant you had to first research every last detail of the target before carrying out the contract to its lethal conclusion. Those skills enable you to investigate another player and determine some information about their role.

Victory Conditions:

Jango Fett

Player: Buddhafish

Faction: Vengeance. Seek revenge against the Lord of the Rings characters which triumphed over your people in the First Intergalactic Battle for Middle-Earth.

Ability: I take notes, sucker. Scan another player to discover their role name.

Personal Goal: Found you. Scan Éowyn, Boromir, and Elrond.

Background Information:

Lore:

(from Wookieepedia)

Jango Fett was a renowned Mandalorian bounty hunter, assassin, mercenary, and the "father" of Boba Fett, a genetic clone of his, whom he raised as a son.

None Shall Pass:

Those bastards killed Boba. Boromir, Elrond, and Éowyn. They took your son, drove him to suicide. Those ass-wipes will pay. They'll pay so much that they'll need to file bankruptcy.

You've joined Luke Skywalker (choxorn), seeking retribution for his humiliation and defeat at the hands of the natives, in his quest for vengeance.

Plot your revenge together in this QuickTopic.

You are considered a threat to the Town as long as there are living members of the Town from the LOTR universe.

Victory Conditions:

Major Victory: Outlive all characters from the Lord of the Rings universe.

Victory: All characters from the Lord of the Rings universe are eliminated.

Defeat: At least one character from the Lord of the Rings universe survives.

Major Defeat: All characters from the Star Wars universe are eliminated.

My reasoning for including Jango in the quest for Vengeance was that he blamed the LOTR characters for his son's death (in the first game, Boba was a vanilla convert to the Star Wars Cult and killed himself when Vader was lynched, which was largely LOTR-driven).

Buddhafish gained the option to kill (as the Assassin) instead of scanning after choxorn died. He opted not to kill Night 8 in order to implicate Verarde and encourage the theory that the Warrior/Assassin was the same person.

Zack

99% hot gas
People have wondered why there was a lack of LOTR factions. Here's my explanation:

- It's not as bad as it looks. Morgoth was mostly LOTR and the main antagonist, and the Empire was intended to be a hybrid SW-LOTR faction (their starting members were both Star Wars, but most of the people they could recruit were LOTR).

- I wanted to make it harder for Vengeance to pass themselves off as sympathetic to the town. To win, they would need to kill a lot of townies, which they did.

- I think Morgoth, Jedi Order, and the Empire are a decently balanced distribution of SW-LOTR non-town factions when taken collectively. The nature of Vengeance depended on the outcome of None Shall Pass. If SW Town won that game, Vengeance would have been comprised of LOTR characters.

Arakhor

Dremora Courtier
Super Moderator
Supporter
I thought that the Assassin was TFT/JHT, based on game activity, so I never suspected Buddhafish (despite the fact that it was reasonable to do so).

Buddhafish

Abbey Road
I just do well in Zack games.

Zack Mafia IV: Lived to the end as neutral
NSP: Lived to the (almost?) end as town
NSP2: Won as Vengence.

Zack, HOST MORE GAMES!!!

But in all seriousness, great game Zack, I really enjoyed it.

JohannaK

Heroically Clueless
I think I still dont understand Snerk.

Arakhor

Dremora Courtier
Super Moderator
Supporter
I'll be very disappointed if I don't find a decent amount of Snerk-bashing.

To be perfectly honest, I strongly suspected you of being Vengeance, simply because several of your decisions actively made the Town's position worse.

Snerk

Smeghead
I think I still dont understand Snerk.
Why I worked with the Jedi? They weren't going to kill me. And there was the possibility of being recruited.
Why I ignored Vengeance? I was SW and Vengeance was compatible with town victory. I knew little about them and had no idea Buddha was the last one though.
Why I turned on Verarde? I genuinely suspected him of being the assassin. Riedquat's role made me think ring corruption was a thing.

To be perfectly honest, I strongly suspected you of being Vengeance, simply because several of your decisions actively made the Town's position worse.
Well that's taking it a little too far I think. But I sure didn't want to ruin the order's reputation completely as long as there was a chance I was getting recruited. You're also forgetting that I was the one who revealed Edse and Legato as order. And after you died, I worked for getting edse lynched.

Zack

99% hot gas
It's also easy to judge the actions of the living when you have access to all the information in the dead qt. ;)

choxorn

Watermelon Headcrab
Sorry for killing you all, Morgoth. Like Zack said, Buddhafish and I had finding and killing two of you as our PG's, and we managed to get very lucky with our early scans.

And honestly, I have to thank Sprig for my always hitting LOTR characters- it was his networking that gave me an easy list of who almost everyone was. Thanks, Sprig.

The Jedi's goal was initially "kill the Empire and Morgoth" then switched to "kill the LOTR" after the Empire died. Would the Jedi's goals have switched in a different way if their enemies had died in a different order? Would the Empire's goals have switched?

Top Bottom