Not getting email notifications

Lanzelot

Hi,
I have the following option activated in my account settings:

X "Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages"

This has been working fine for the last 7 years... But recently (for about 4-5 months?!? Didn't pay attention.) it appears to have stopped working. I no longer get a mail notification when receiving a new PM and notice it days, sometimes weeks later by accident...

Could someone please take a look at this?

Thanks a lot, Lanzelot

Nobody has been getting emails. This feature hasn't worked properly since January 2014. There's a rather longish thread about it elsewhere.

Is this also why I was unable to receive the e-mail to reset my password? I ended up having to make a second account, since the recovery system simply wasn't working. I do apologize for that, since the rules DO forbid multiple accounts...but I didn't really see another option.

Ok, I have done so. I didn't really know who exactly to PM, so I just kind of picked the first name I saw whose profile mentioned being an Admin. "Thunderfall" in this case. Was that correct?

You will probably get faster results if you PM Lefty Scaevola.

Ok, I've done that too. Thanks to both of you for the help! In the future I suppose I should probably not rely so heavily on my browser to remember my passwords for me.

PM with reset password has been sent.

Top Bottom