• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NotW XXXVII - The Party [Game Thread]

I was worried after my discussion with both yourself and Renata at the same time. Thankfully I had already implanted Renata early on, and you had the glovebomb, I know you tried to give them to me too (you said you had something I could scan) but to no avail. And I knew I was set to use the detonator soon, so decided not to worry too much about it, so long as I didn't come out and say "haha, I'm going to blow you up tonight!"

I couldn't use it either, but because of my magical item scanning claim I just about had to get it back.

Was it you who stole it from me Camikaze?

IMHO the bombing ability was a bit overpowered.

Anyway, what was I supposed to do with the Mayor's Arm?I had it as an item from the beginning and was supposed to 'trade' it. Who needed the bloody thing?

Congratulations to the wolf team (especially Robbi, Catharsis is always scummy to me :mischief:, and I suspected Dave only after Tak was gone...) and Sprig (nice GMing)!
:band::cheers:

Sorry to Drumstudent... I really thought you were a wolf! (yeah, I do suck at these games... but admit you were just acting weird :) :p)

Finally I really enjoyed this Stoned Knight role (who said "because you are stoned IRL"?) and kept my weed till the end (yeah me :D ... it was my PG)

Congrats to the wolf team, great game! Props to you too sprig

Duke,
In Respect

Anyway, what was I supposed to do with the Mayor's Arm?I had it as an item from the beginning and was supposed to 'trade' it. Who needed the bloody thing?

The Mayors Arm was to be given to the Mayor of course !!!

If you gave the Arm back to the Mayor then he would become a Zombie and tell you who all of the Wolves were. You messed up Takhisis !!!

EDIT:
Wait, I scanned Catharsis and it said he was innocent.

That was because of his Mimicry Ability !!!

Nice Catharsis. Still mimicking. :goodjob:

Great game btw. Really fun idea. Would love to know what some of the items were useful for.

weed item:

• Allows the holder to scan for alignment (though given I was insane I got only sanity).
  • The holder plays badly and is confused the whole game.
:goodjob:

Haha, nice one RRRaskolnikov. And thanks for the recognition too!

I'm quite curious as to what the purpose of the orc bane was. All I know of it is that I couldn't use it.

If I managed to lift the curse that made me die if the Orc died that is what I would have killed him with.

The Mayors Arm was to be given to the Mayor of course !!!

If you gave the Arm back to the Mayor then he would become a Zombie and tell you who all of the Wolves were. You messed up Takhisis !!!
Shut up, you! Let the real sprig talk.
As if people could die of arm loss…
Catharsis said:
EDIT:
Wait, I scanned Catharsis and it said he was innocent.
That was because of his Mimicry Ability !!!
Scanning a shapeshifter… obvious. :wallbash:

Very good game and well played wolves.

I suspected Catharsis and robbiecon for a long time after I was dead, Catharsis of course played extremely well with funny distractions so extra good work for him. Robbiecon was helped by the fact I knew I was a bland, Innocent role and given that he was paired up with me, the Dwarven Druid sounded like a very, very good wolf cover role.

I thought Raskolnikov was the third wolf and was lying about his ability, wrong about that I guess. I confess it still leaves me confused as to why Raskolnikov had the exact same ability as my (only) ability - scan for sane/insane, when that also didn't even matter towards catching the wolves. But I guess he was just an innocent partygoer as well.

I was likewise very surprised the bombings/detonations weren't a second Mafia faction. Turns out the explanation is rather different than I thought (other than that they built up targets one a night, that seemed pretty obvious, but it seemed rather lucky I guess they didn't overlap targets with the wolves and now we know why).

But there were just four wolves and it seems like the town could've won, regardless a very exciting game with lots of tension so good work to the GM again. I was out too early to get into very much of anything anyway. And I assume I won't get credit towards my PG of eliminating the Bears :(

That was a lot of fun, and not just because I was on the werewolf team helping cause carnage.

Catharsis's mimic was incredible, I loved it how a couple of people almost got confused. And don't remember who it was that started changing avatar/sig to try to mess it up, that was funny.

I was carrying 9 of those bombs at the start. Wasn't sure if giving one away would be safe but decided to go for it anyway, giving the gloves to Winston Hughes. There were a couple more items that might have been plausible to hand over early but I wasn't brave enough.

I got really worried that Takhisis latched on to me as a suspect. But then the mislynches diverted just about everyone else's attention. Speaking of mislynches, what was causing them? Did someone have a super secret vote that would override the regular vote? I didn't see any pattern at all in the votes that led to mislynches.

The plethora of items was also very cool. Did everyone start with an item?

Edit: 3 wolf faction, not 4. Don't know what the Esus agents represented, though my role PM implied one of them needed to see me detonate a bomb. I suppose that might mean I don't get full credit towards my PG, but we'll see when Sprig updates.

Top Bottom