OMG!! thats CUTE!!(im not gay)

Pachelbel's Canon in D.

i thought it was very cute! i don't think i have to defend my sexuality because of it, but i do find things adorable and irresistably cute. i can't help but go "awwwww" to little puppies. fun game too. pretty challenging, but i'm sure once you get the hang of it it's a breeze.

3180 :D

I got like 80 Points, but I wasn't even trying... in some way my sub-consience I wanted them to fall on the ground :p

It's quite easy when you've got the hang of it. Score went further into the thousands each time I did it. So I went down to the bottom of the tower to celebrate with some pressed ham...

Originally posted by stormerne
So I went down to the bottom of the tower to celebrate with some pressed ham...

:lol: Good one!! :lol:

I thought the game went to slowly myself. I got in the 600s for score.

I liked it myself, although I'm not afriad to admit that as fas as strait men come, I'm fairly girlish.

Score = 3290 But I must say, I feel sorry for that pig on the bottom.

I LOVE that song. My grade 5 teacher used to play it when we were reading. My god thats a beautiful song.:cry:

Well mr. Eriksson in case you forgot: every boy that thinks a pig-game is cute is gay! :rolleyes:
Since when does one have to end his opening line with (Im not gay)? Like a bizarre Cato the Elder…. Pretty silly.
Cute game though (Im not gay) ;) heh, heh...

Cimbri

2590 wooo hooo

1900-Damned storks, damned clock, damned timing. Need I say more?

:rofl:

This game is awesome! :goodjob:

I'm sure I would play it more often if I hadn't Civ or SMAC installed :devil:

Top Bottom