ONLY ONE Silver in the entire game?

mclericp

Warlord
This is strange, my city demanded silver, so i looked around the civs for silver. Nobody has it.

Then i looked around the map. Nobody has it

In the end i decided to cheat a bit and use 'reveal map' on Ingame edit. Guess what?

There is only ONE. ONE. JUAN. silver on the entire map(yet not another earths map). And that is found high up in the Andes with loads of mountains around it.

Has this happened to any one else

Well, that's YnAEMP.
I am not sure specifically about YnAEMP but, in general, modded maps can be a bit flaky when it comes to distribution of resources, or even placement of cities. When I was playing on a huge Australia map (mod), Venice was placed 8 hexes from the ocean and 14 hexes from the nearest coastal city state. Venice was high and dry in the desert of South Australia, and had little to support a population.

Playing on modded maps can be a gamble when it comes to game balance.

I'm not sure whether I was ever left with only one copy of a resource, however it's nothing unusual to have only one copy of it on your continent on a continents map. The new resource distribution script clusters resources together but it's also a hard rule to place 2 luxuries near every capital. That odd resource is often unique for its immediate surroundings.

Top Bottom