Pacific Map v1.0 100x100

RangerOne314

Chieftain
This is the 1st Pacific map for Civ3 I came up with. I enclosed it as a .zip file. It is 100x100 I keep forgetting the Civ3 layout... It was converted and scaled from a 75x120 Civ3 map.

I will be posting a free downloadable MapUtility in probably probably later this month (Nov 2001) or so when I'm sure its fully bug free for people to create their own maps at http://home.earthlink.net/~amflinch/progpage.html

The program doesn't time expire or anything...

Does anyone have any requests for Civ3maps? I can convert any Civ2, RailroadTycoon II, CalltoPower 1 or 2, Alpha Centauri, or color or black and white .pcx or .bmp file.

Attachments

• pacific.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 1,912
Ranger (or anyone with the game) could you post some interesting parts of the maps, so people without the game can have an idea of what it looks like. It can be from the editor, it really doesn't matter. We need some eye candy!!! ;)

How do you go about taking a map request? Should I just email it to you? I have a Civ2 map or two I wouldn't mind seeing in Civ3, :D

sure... can email me them... I'm slowly but surely getting to everything... In a short while i will have the code perfected... Civ3 seems to do something similar to what CallToPower does with beaches... and the CallToPower code works perfectly...

Top Bottom