Pacific War Scenario thread

I am working on the TSL map. This will have 13 civs, no CSs. You will be able to start in 4000 bc. The reason I decided to leave out CSs is to get to a WWII or Cold War situation. Country vs Country and so on. IDK just want to try it this way first. It still will take time to get the reources done. There seems to be plenty of space.

The TSL map is almost done. This has been a long project. The TSL map will not be true to history, but it should be interesting nonetheless.

I used the following civs...

America
Japan
China
Spain
Mongols
Russia
Korea
Siam
India
Polynesia
Iroquois
Dutch
British

After this I will start working on the Pacific War scenario. I have to get cities in the right place and so on.

The map is done. Wow! That took awhile. :D

For some reason my map is crashing. I have no idea why. I will try to get to the bottom of it. Hopefully all that work doesn't go down the toilet.

If anyone wants to try the TSL map be my guest. I am going to play a game on this while working on the scenario for the Pacific war.

Attachments

• Pacific Map TSL Final.zip
    9.7 KB · Views: 25
I am going to erase all barb encampments from the map. They are not really needed. Might add some CSs. One I was thinking of is Lhasa, Tibet. Maybe one in Mexico as well.

Cities to add for scenario

Russia Irkutsk, Ulan Ude, Vladivostok, Khabarovsk, Tynda, Birobidzhan, and Chita

Mongolia's capital will be a CS Ulan Bator

Korea Pyongyang, and Seoul

Manchuria (depending on room) Mukden, Harbin, Dairen, Antung, Kirin, and Tsitsihar

China Peking, Wuhan, Shanghai, Nanjing, Guangzhou, Zhengzhou, Xl'an, Chengdu, Chongqing, Lanzhou, and Lhasa (under Chinese control), Hong Kong (British)

*All Commonwealth territories and forces will be British, though names of units may be Australian, Indian and so on. Like the Australian 39th and 51st infantry
battalions for instance. These were both raised in 1916, and the 51st is light infantry.

Top Bottom