Patria Infinita: Leugi’s Sponsors

Well, Inawordyes, I was screwing around with Leugi's dds files and here's me having fun with harmony lv2.

I should probably commit to this and do purity and supremacy, uh....

The vanilla graphic was nice but that...is a bit Zerg for me...:p

Caribbean Axis updated!

Change notes:
- Nerfed the Unique Attribute. Now it only grants Affinity Points rather than a full Affinity Level. The number of points acquired varies from 5 to 15 depending on the conquered city size.
- The Unique Ability bonus from conquer now only happens once per city
- Buffed the Revolutionaries Colonists, increasing its culture yield by 1
- Adapted the lore to better represent the effect of the Great Mistake on the Caribbean Isles, and further increasing the reasoning behind the Caribbean revolutionary movement on the Greater Antilles and Venezuela.

I have left Ideology Books untouched for now. I'm torn whether to nerf them or not. They do grant a whole affinity level and its bonus, but that means your first marines are going to cost more production and that you lose whatever other cargos have to offer to you (like a free Soldier unit or Worker, both of which are very useful when going on conquest spree)

Production bonus from garrison does not appear to work in my game.
Searching through the Lua log i don't find mention that "Brasilia is in this game" (shouldn't that be "Caribbean is in this game") so maybe it's an issue with the script not detecting them but there is also this (line 52) :
Code:
			else
				if city:IsHasBuilding(foodID) then
					city:SetNumRealBuilding(BuildingID, 0)
				end
			end
shouldn't that be BuildingID rather than foodID?

I'll try and see if i can squash any bug.

Seems that somehow an older version of that code got in there... will fix

EDIT: Fixed

I knew that the Caribbean Axis's "Revolución Infinita" was the culprit behind all those infinite resistance bugs all along... :p

I realized the reason I lean towards mateba's initial take on Gonzales III is that the default appearance reminds me too much of Suzanne Fielding. The face, I mean. It's very similar.

A minor graphics critique. Abya Yala's icon in the city bar is a little too dark at the top.

Attachments

• icon.jpg
    icon.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 283
Top Bottom