Peace in DG3?

Originally posted by Shaitan
Hmmm...

Commercial usually leads to big armies for me. Lots of conflict and conquering.
Industrious/Commercial doubly so, since you can build that huge army that little bit quicker, and road out to newly conquered cities in a trice.

Haha. I must say I'd love to have us going for Culture (dreams for a few seconds of 50 cpt in a city.) If we're doing Monarch we could probably go for a mostly builder game, (I'm a builder, by the way.) The Babylonians would be good for this, as we'd have a good amoutn of culture, but we also may want a challenge, thus we should choose a different one. Well, we'll just hvae to wait and see.

We shouldn't go for diplo. Elections are too unpredictible, and we could lose the game just because we were outvoted when we had 99,000 culture points and 65% of the world's territory. I think we should go for a spaceship victory, since we've done culture before. I wouldn't be opposed to an accidental culture victory, however.

I'm against turning off any victory conditions, since it makes the AI less of a threat - particularly culture victory which suffers least from its lack of strategic nouse.

Top Bottom