Pigs step to the fore in terror war

Bozo Erectus

Master Baker
Israeli police are to hang bags of pig lard on buses and in other public places to deter would-be Muslim suicide bombers, Israeli media have reported.
The Maariv daily said rabbinical authorities sanctioned the plan to use the product - considered impure by Jews and Muslims - if it might save lives.

According to Islamic tradition, Muslims who touch a pig before dying will be denied entry to Heaven.

Hundreds of Israelis have been killed by suicide bombers in recent years.

Rabbinical approval

Muslim militants believe they will be rewarded with 70 virgins in paradise by carrying out suicide bombings against those they regard as enemies of Islam.

Officials hope the prospect that bombers will defile their bodies by blowing up the bags of pig lard as well as themselves might discourage would-be recruits.

Rabbi Eliezer Moshe Fisher, of the Jerusalem Rabbinical Court, said there was no "halachic [Jewish law] ban on using bags of lard in buses and other places" when saving lives is concerned, the newspaper reported.

He said the bags would also be permitted to be placed in shopping centres, train stations, schools and other public places which might be targeted by bombers.

The rabbi said if police do not enact the plan, tens of thousands of Orthodox Jews will arm themselves with guns capable of spraying liquid pig lard at suspects.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/3484277.stm

Is this the stupidest thing you ever heard or what? When I first started reading this, I thought it was a joke, but its completely serious! Im still waiting for that Vogon spaceship:lol:

It's not a bad idea, but it does sound pretty funny. Especially that last sentence about the liquid pig lard guns. :)

Hundreds of Israelis have been killed by suicide bombers in recent years.

I hate it when the media constantly has to repeat common knowledge in its articles.

If Israeli Jews can make an exception to police forces if it means saving lives, I'm sure Muslim militants can also make an exception for suicide bombers if it means destroying infidels.

And it only took 90 years for this to catch on, huh?

Pershing did this back in the Phillipines.

Ya, a very novel idea. I hope it works, but this is only temporary. If the Palestinians really wanna kill Jews, then they have other routes to go about doing that besides going onto buses. A pernaments Peace Plan needs to be worked out though, but I shall not express my views about the Peace in the Middle East concept here, not the right thread . . .

Realgoober, thank you. This thread is devoted to pig lard and I wont have it hijacked by side issues like peace in the middle east:lol: j/k

:lol: This is quite an idea

Originally posted by Switch625

FAT CHANCE!

PORK-FAT CHANCE perhaps :D

BTW I thought one of the few things the Israelis and the Palestinians have in common is aversion to pork/pigs. Surely it's not kosher to handle pork-laden ammunition?

Originally posted by Dumb pothead
Realgoober, thank you. This thread is devoted to pig lard and I wont have it hijacked by side issues like peace in the middle east:lol: j/k

Right, I am truly sorry. How could I forget that Pig lard - used to make soap, IIRC - is more important then some little Jihad thing? Tsk, tsk, silly me . . .

It's kosher if it helps save to save Jewish lives. It's Jewish law. Though this is a novel idea it will probly not work. The exploding moleasses will just be brainwashed with new instructions.

Exploding moleass: But Abdul, surely this is not Halal and I will not go to paradise and receive my virgins!?

Mad Cleric: But Hameed, you will go to paradise if you kill Infidels. This I promise you as Allah has decreed.

Exploding moleass: I understand now Master. *BOOM*

Yeah, this will never work.

this is sick. what about the Muslims who ride busses but don't blow themselves up. it's like if the Austrian(example! i decided on Austria at random) government decided to put swastikas on busses to prevent Jewish suicide bombers.

Top Bottom